Chapter 26 (Sickness)

⚠Sickness, vomiting⚠

One year later

It's been 12 years away from his home, 4 years after the torturer's life ended, and 8 years after George's life ended. A6d is now 17 years old.

A6d starts to feel unwell. He lies on the cold floor, not feeling like he used to be. He thinks that he just homesick. He wonders what his brother doing or probably wonders how's the torturer and George been doing. He misses these 3 so much. Now the only thing left he has now is the bandana and the glasses. His glasses starts to fog as he lets his tears flowing.

The guard takes him to the room again, feeling unwell. He doesn't know what is it but he's really not in the mood for everything. The scientists start to suspect the condition of him but they are not sure what is it. A6d couldn't handle the feeling anymore and he vomits. He then lies down on the floor, heavily breathing. He cannot handle it anymore. The scientists start to panic as they saw what happened.

Scientist #1- "Why you all panicking?"

Scientist #2- "Seriously? You ask that? This project is the one that governor needs. If he dies, then he has our heads!"

Scientist #1- "Sadly, that's on you!"

Scientist #2- "MORE LIKE HE WILL BE ON US!"

Governor- "WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?!?"

The scientists stop panicking and looks at the governor who just enters the room. The governor glares at the 2 scientists who are arguing for each other.

Governor- "If he dies, then ALL OF YOU will suffer under my hands. Do you all understand or should I demonstrate?"

All of the scientist nod and the governor looks at a6d through the glass. The governor sighs and orders the scientist to give him something that will cure him. One of the scientist gives him a syringe and gives it to one of the scientist.

Governor- "I want you to cure him. If you deny my order, I will fired you and I will make you suffer. This SCP project is important to me. If he dies, think about the staffs. I'm not saying they are your friends but will you handle the life full of hatred by the staffs who work here because YOU are the one who make me do this and they will suffered by my own hands?"

One of the scientist sighs and takes the syringe from the governor's hand. He goes into the room and sees a6d on the floor. A6d is too tired to move due to his body condition.

Scientist #1- (Thinking) "Lucky I still remember what to do in this condition but this will be tricky and a risk for him. I must do it carefully. "

The scientist walks slowly to approach a6d to make sure he doesn't move too quick or not, he probably going to suffer in pain.

Scientist #1- "I just need to put this on you okay? Only one shot because if I didn't do this, you will die. If you die, all of us will suffer. "

A6d whimpers as he couldn't respond. He lies there, feeling weak with his body. He needs to move. He starts to move slowly but the scientist stops him.

Scientist #1- "Don't move! It will make your body condition gone worse. "

A6d breathes heavily as the doctor hesitates to know where he should put the syringe. He observes carefully until he founds the perfect spot. He slowly rolls up the sleeve and a6d starts to move to get away.

Scientist #1- "Don't move, stay still. It's only a little pain. "

The scientist holds a6d's arm gently and puts the syringe into a6d's arm and a6d winches. The scientist takes out and a6d relieves from it.

Scientist #1- "Looks he needs a rest. If we keep doing this, he will.... "

Governor doesn't say a word and heads out. A6d is now back to his room, feeling weak. He needs to recover.