Chapter 74 (Getting along?)

A6d realizes that Jasper isn't a bad person. Maybe he could talk to her a lot or maybe spending time with her. He also needs to ask her if she could get along with Bad, Sapnap, and Dream.

A6d decides to come to Jasper's room and surprisingly, Jasper is already awake. Usually Jasper didn't wake up in the morning that much. Jasper turns around and see a6d. She smiles and asks him to sit next to him. A6d wags and sits next to her. Jasper pats his head and a6d makes happy noises.

Jasper- "So what's up?"

A6d signs that he's okay and wants to ask her a question.

Jasper- "You want to ask questions? Sure go ahead, I mean why not. I need some interactions these days because I've been stuck here for like 2 days I guess? I don't count the days."

A6d asks her if she wants to be friends with him. Of course he has Dream, Sapnap, and Bad but he needs a SCP friend like him.

Jasper- "Sure why not? Besides you look like me. A SCP creature."

A6d makes a sign if it's okay for her if he stays talking to her. Besides, Jasper needs interaction.

Jasper- "Yeah it's fine."

The room stays silent until a squeaky noise fills the room. Jasper looks at a6d and sees him playing with a red ball. He bites and rolls around the floor. The ball rolls to Jasper. Jasper picks it up and sees a6d makes happy noises and wants to play. Jasper throws the ball and a6d catches it. He returns it and wants to play more. Jasper gets the message and throw the red ball. A6d is having so much fun.

After hours of playing, a6d starts to get tired and lay down to sleep. Jasper notices and picks up a6d and out him on the pillow. She covers him with a blanket and sits next to him. She smiles and looks up to the ceiling. She wonders if Dream, Bad, and Sapnap are good people to trust since a6d is so close to them.