Chapter 48 (Eye treatment)

⚠Knife, panic attacks⚠

BadBoyHalo- "Come here buddy, let's give you a bath. "

A6d follows Bad to the bathroom, leaving Sapnap and Dream behind.

Sapnap- "Glad that he still has his appetite. "

Dream- "Yeah."

Sapnap- "I wonder what food they fed him for the past 14 years? "

Dream stops for a bit and speaks again.

Dream- "We don't know, Sappy. We don't know. But at least we give him what he always wants. "

Sapnap- "I feel like we are spoiling him. "

Dream- "Don't feel that way. Besides SCP 308 had a rough 14 years of life. He finally got a chance of feeling love and affection now."

Sapnap- "Yeah..."

BadBoyHalo- "Hey guys, I'm back with SCP 308."

Dream- "Hey Bad and SCP 308 "

BadBoyHalo- "Can you guys help me with SCP 308?"

Sapnap- "What is it?"

BadBoyHalo- "I need to find the history behind his glasses."

Bad puts a6d on the table and grabs the tools for him to find out the history behind a6d's glasses. Sapnap and Dream make sure a6d is okay.

Dream- "Sapnap, can you close a6d's ears? No need to ask, just do it."

Sapnap closes a6d's ears and Dream talks to Bad.

Dream- "Before you do this, is there a knife?"

BadBoyHalo- "Wait give me a moment. Yes there is. Why?"

Dream- "Take it away."

BadBoyHalo- "What?"

Dream- "Remember the last time you used it on him? I noticed that thing scared him too much. I don't want him to get triggered by it."

BadBoyHalo- "Ah I see, where should we hide it?"

Dream- "Hide it under the clipboard."

Bad hides the knife under the clipboard and approaches SCP 308. Sapnap removes his hands from a6d's ears and Bad holds a6d's face. His thumbs are close near a6d's eye. He carefully removes a6d's glasses. He looks at a6d in the eyes and decides to test them.

BadBoyHalo- "Okay SCP 308, say how many fingers I hold up. It's not hard. "

Bad backs off and holds up 3 fingers. A6d is having trouble with the vision because Bad backs off like too far away. A6d holds up 2 fingers.

BadBoyHalo- "Wow, you really can't see that well? My God, what did they do to you? "

Bad returns a6d's glasses back to its original places. Bad writes something on the clipboard and has a nice chat with Dream. Sapnap rubs a6d's hair and gives him a hug. More like a really tight hug. A6d tries to escape from the grip but Sapnap makes it more tighter.

Dream- "Sapnap, that is too tight. "

Sapnap- "He's too adorable."

A6d tries to escape but no results. He tries to reach Dream and Bad but he fails. He then gives up on escaping from the grip. Sapnap then gives platonic kisses around a6d's face.

Dream- "Uh Sapnap, Bad needs to check his eye again. "

Sapnap- "Oh sorry. He's too adorable and I can't help it"

Dream- "I know Sapnap, we all know. Only for a while. "

Sapnap gives a6d to Bad as Bad checks a6d's eyes again. Bad really needs to know.

BadBoyHalo- "SCP 308, why you can't see well? I mean I know you can see but it seems that your vision blurs. What happened? "

A6d makes body gestures that he experienced too much eye experiment. It was too painful. He also told Bad that George gave him the glasses.

BadBoyHalo- "Oh my God.... They were really too harsh on you. Lucky he gave you the glasses. That's really sweet of him... "

Bad pats a6d's head and takes the clipboard. He forgets that he put a knife underneath. A6d sees it and starts to have panic attacks.

Dream- "Bad? Bad! BAD! SCP 308! THE KNIFE! "

Bad turns around and starts to panic. Sapnap hugs a6d, Dream closes a6d's eyes, and Bad throws the knife away. Dream, Sapnap, and Bad are comforting a6d to calm down.

BadBoyHalo- "Guys, I will fix this. It's my fault that I forgot that I put the knife underneath the clipboard."

Sapnap and Dream know it's not Bad's fault that he forgot about the knife. It was an accident. Bad hugs a6d and a6d cries in Bad's chest. Bad rakes a6d's hair while saying sweet things to him.

Dream- "Hey Bad, Sapnap and I will be in our workspace. "

BadBoyHalo- "Okay."

Dream and Sapnap leave the room, leaving only Bad and a6d.

BadBoyHalo- "SCP 308, I have a song. Wanna hear it? "

A6d doesn't know what is a song but he nods anyway. Bad decides to sing a song called you are my sunshine. A6d listens to the song that Bad sings and found it calming and satisfying to hear. A6d slowly closes his eyes as Bad sings the last part.

BadBoyHalo- (singing) "Please don't take.... My sunshine away.... "

A6d closes his eyes and let the warmth takes over him. He forgets about the knife and the song he heard takes over his mind. Bad lifts him up, takes the clipboard, and takes him back to the workspace. He puts a6d in the cat bed and puts a blanket around him. Bad leaves a6d to sleep and gives the clipboard to Dream and Sapnap.