Chapter 22 (Painful sobs)

One year later

9 years away from his home, a year after the torturer's death, 5 years after George's death, third time of escaping, a6d is now 14 years old. He has lost all of his hope to see the outside world. He couldn't believe this is reality. He just wants to feel someone be there for him, not a torture. He sobs quietly because he doesn't want to make the staffs in the building told him to be quiet. 

Every day he always got tested by the scientists. The tests are always a big torture to him. He doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. If his father didn't send him away or take a good look on him, he wouldn't be in this situation. Or maybe his father listens to his brother. 

A6d remembers the good memories with his brother and George. He remembers how kind the torturer is to him even though he tortured him a lot. Now he has no one, no George or the torturer. He doesn't know where or how his brother is. Does his brother still remember him? He always wears the bandana that was given by his brother before he was taken away. 

The glasses? Those glasses were given by George before he's gone. He still remembers that George gave him fresh clothes and lucky it's big enough for him. The torturer? He tortured him a lot but he had his reasons. He knew he did bad thing because of the force in the building so whether he liked or not, he must do it. He remembers he gave him food and had fun of guessing with body gestures. 

He remembers those 3 people who are cared for them but now, they're gone. He is not sure about his brother but hopefully he will meet him someday. Someday he will escape and this time will be a success. Or maybe meet the scientists who are kind to him. He's not sure what the future holds but he hopes for the best.