Chapter 38 (Ball)

A6d is laying on the cat bed feeling bored. His caretakers are going outside but he doesn't know where. He gets up from the bed and rolls over the floor. He lies on his back and plays with his antennae like a cat.

Few hours later, his caretakers have returned and go inside their workspace. As they go inside the workspace, they give a6d a hug and a6d purrs at the warmth be received. Then he hears a squeaky sound.

BadBoyHalo- "Did you hear that buddy? "

Bad holds a round object. A6d looks at it and confuses what's the object is.

BadBoyHalo- "It's a ball. It makes squeaky sounds if you play with it. "

Bad moves the ball left to right which makes a6d follows where the ball is going. His tail starts to wag as he is excited to play it. Bad throws the ball and a6d chases it. A6d pouches the ball and plays with it. The ball keeps making squeaky sounds as he plays with it.

Sapnap- "He likes it though. "

BadBoyHalo- "I thought it might entertain him while we're busy or were going somewhere. "

Dream- "Plus it won't annoy us."

Then all of sudden a6d hugs his caretakers with his ball wrapped with his tail. His caretakers return the hug. Bad, Sapnap, and Dream love to spoil him but a6d is not a spoiled child, he just wants someone be there for him and that's enough.

Dream- "Do you like the ball? "

A6d nods as a respond that he likes it. Dream decides to kiss his forehead and a6d purrs and his tail starts to wag. It's a long platonic kiss that ended very long. He nuzzles between his caretakers and purrs. The 4 stay in that position until the end of his caretakers' job session.

Sapnap- "Well it's time to go home. "

His caretakers put him in bed and covers him in a blanket. The 3 caretakers take their stuff and head out. A6d hugs his ball toy and smiles as he sleeps.