Chapter 30 (Florida)

The governor and his assistant go to Florida and heads to the building of SCP project. The governor gives the pass to the guards and mention them that his assistant will be with him and he work for the SCP project. The guard looks at the pass and accepts it. He tells them to follow him. Governor and assistant follows the guard into the building. They walk through the hall and they finally reach a door. The guard knocks on the door which looks like a door to the office. A voice behind the door mentions them to come in. The guard leaves the governor and the assistant. The governor slowly walks into the room and the assistant follows behind.

???- "Ah a new guest. Please have a seat. "

The governor and assistant sits down politely and the strange person smiles at them.

???- "My name is Jake. I work for this project that is collaborate with France. I worked for a very long time. Now tell me what makes you come here and what's your name?"

Governor- "Hello Jake, telling my name is not what I do everytime I introduce myself but please call me by governor. I'm the governor of France. My family in different generations work with this project with your American governor. "

Jake- "I am the governor of America and yes I heard stories about your family who work there but I never met you so this is our first time. So American governor and a French governor, meeting each other and work for the SCP experiment project."

Governor- "Yes."

Jake- "Also this project has no rule of scheduling a meeting, isn't it? Since the day of this project existed, we don't do that here, and since the different generations of our family who worked here never schedule a meeting. It's like a sudden meeting, you know? Anyways enough talking, what makes you come here?"

Governor- "The reason why I come here is because I need help with this project. His name is SCP 308 or a6d. Many scientists there quitted because of his stubborness and him himself. I heard that you have 3 scientists that did excellent job in here." 

Jake- "Ah yes, I have those 3. I don't know how it spreads to you."

Governor- "My assistant told me about it."

Jake- "That makes sense."

Assistant- "Sorry to interrupt but it was stated in the newspaper. It said 3 scientists did a good job in SCP project experiment in America."

Jake- "This project is supposed to be a secret and luckily someone got caught because of that and it's over now. No one will know about this project anymore except people who worked for it. Now let me tell them directly."

Governor- "I will need them next year. I need to see if the scientists in France can still handle SCP 308."

Jake nods and exits the room, leaving the governor and the assistant in the room. He goes to the room where his 3 best scientists are.

Jake- "Bad, Dream, Sapnap, I have good news for you."

The 3 scientists, also known as Bad, Dreaam, and Sapnap stop their work and draw their attention to Jake.

Jake- 'You 3 will be send to France next year. I think you 3 love these projects and you guys take good care of them. You see, the governor of France had a suddden meeting with me in here before and he seems to have a problem of this SCP project. His name is SCP 308 and many scientists quitted because of him. He said he's not hostile but I'm pretty sure you will like him. He also told me he's pretty much stubborn but I know you guys can handle him."

Bad- "Will do sir."

Jake- "I know you guys can do this. "