Chapter 76 (Time to against it)

Dream tells his theory to Sapnap and Bad. Jasper knows his theory so she doesn't need to listen to it again and she is now in her room. a6d is on Dream's back as Dream explains the theory. 

Sapnap- "Are you sure that Joffrey is continuing Denver's work? You saw his letter from the drawer in his office?"

Dream- "Yes I am. I never lie about it."

BadBoyHalo- "Look Dream, we get it but without the proof of the letter you told us, we can't help you."

a6d then jumps off from Dream's back and runs to the office. He goes to the office room and sees that Joffrey is not there. a6d doesn't understand Dream's theory but heard what Bad said about the letter, he probably thinks it's the letter that Dream read. He opens the drawer and takes out the letter. He found the letter and keep inside his sweater to keep it safe. As he walks out, Joffrey comes in.

Joffrey- "Oh SCP 308. What are you doing here?"

a6d doesn't want Joffrey to know he stole a letter so he acts like he got curious about the room. He walks around and pretend that he wants to know something about it. Joffrey smiles and takes him back to the caretakers. Dream, Sapnap, and Bad look at Joffrey andd Dream wants to punch Joffrey in the face but he can't do that without a proof. Dream takes SCP 308 from Joffrey and says a cold thank you. Joffrey doesn not notice and he walks away. Dream holds a6d tightly.

Dream- "SCP 308, what were you thinking?"

a6d takes out the letter and Dream gasps. Dream gives platonic kisses on a6d's face and shows it to the others. Bad and Sapnap read the letter and suprise that Joffrey is continuing Denver's work. They should do something to stop him. 

BadBoyHalo- "We should make a plan."