Chapter 28 (Sickness [part 3])

A6d still hasn't been recovered yet from the sickness. Everyday the scientists always come into his room to check on him.

The scientists couldn't find out what's wrong but they're not giving up due to their fear of the governor. A6d's temperature starts to rise and he's in fever. He feels numb and his forehead burns. The scientists think he should rest from every test they are going to put on him. A6d's sense starts to increase everytime he lies on the floor. It's not usual for him because the sense he used is at the right amount but as he became sick, his senses rise. 

2 weeks later

It's been 2 weeks and yet a6d hasn't recovered yet. The scientists try everything they can. They decide to work together to solve this. The guard takes a6d to other room which is unknown to a6d because he never been here for his life. He puts a6d on the table and left the room. He still lies down on the table. He then feels a hand and he automatically uses his tail and puts the owner of the hand away from him. He's not in the mood of getting any human contact due to his sickness and hatred. He then feels the owner of the hand escapes from the grip of the tail and holds a6d gently, making sure he doesn't feel pain. A6d breathes faster as he feels a hand on his right arm and his sleeve rolls up. A6d breathes even more faster and he feels something pointing to his skin. He winches and calms down after. A6d still lies there and he feels his condition is getting better. He doesn't feel sick anymore. 

Governor- "He's okay now. We will do the test later. "

Scientist #1- "When will he going to get the test?"

Governor- "Next year. I am not going to lose him. He will be my weapon."