Chapter 18 (The talk)

The torturer and a6d are in the room and a6d starts to run away from him but sadly he has nowhere to go. The torturer likes to scare a6d, even though he didn't do anything to him. A6d doesn't know what to do so he corners himself. He does this a lot when he feels insecured, scared, feeling lonely, and sad. 

The torturer grabs a6d's legs and puts him in the corner. He traps a6d which makes him start to tear up due to his fear of the torturer. He then kneels down as the same height level as a6d.

Torturer- "Now now little one. I want to have a talk. "

A6d doesn't look at him because he doesn't want to deal or trust him. He sobs as the torturer gets closer to his face.

Torturer- "How am I going to talk to you if you don't face me, SCP 308? "

A6d still doesn't want to look at him. He scares that if he looks at him, something will bad happen. The torturer then grabs a6d's face and makes him look at him. A6d tries not to cry but no results. He looks at him with tears in eye.

Torture- "Listen buddy, I have the same plan as you, escape the building. The reason why I torture is because they want me to do it. Do you understand now?"

A6d slows down his breath and looks at him in the eyes. He's confused why he say it now.

Torturer- "Listen I need your help. I know a way to get out of here. It's not the way where you always passed through. That exit has an alarm and will know what are you doing. That is why you got caught 2 times so I need your help to cut off the alarm. You have extension limbs so I expect that it will be easy fo you to take it and break it off. Sounds good?"

A6d nods as he listens to the torturer's escape plan. 

Torturer- "I am fully trust you because I know you don't talk. Promise me not to make any body gestures of it. Got it?"

A6d nods and the torturer smiles.

Torturer- "Good boy. Now our talk ends here. Gues I see you tonight. The escape will be midnight."

Meanwhile in the other room

Governor- "Looks like we got another escape project tonight."

Guard #1- "What should we do, sir?"

Governor- "Make them busy. We are preparing for tonight."

Guard #1- "Sir, do you think SCP 308 has great sense? I mean will he know what are we doing so he can warn the other?"

Governor- "Let the scientists do it. If he does, let's see how we can prevent him doing that."