Chapter 79 (A lil walk)

Joffrey and the assistant are having a nice walk. Joffrey drinks his coffee with his assistant holding a file. It is a moment of silence until Joffrey speaks up. 

Joffrey- "You know, Denver wants me to continue his work but that creature looks so harmless and soft. He's pretty much...innocent. But I have to continue his work, I'm not going to let him down. Soo.....What are your thoughts...Finn?"

His assistant looks up at him, realizing Joffrey called his real name. Most of the time, he only called him by the name 'assistant'. His real name is F1nn5ter but he wants to be called as Finn, to be more easy for people to call his name. 

Finn- "I don't know sir...."

Joffrey nods and continues their walk.It is peaceful with wind breeze. It is a moment of silence until Joffrey's phone rings. Joffrey picks it up and sees that Jake, his best friend, calls him. Joffrey talks to Jake on the phone while Finn is minding his own business. It takes 10 minutes and Joffrey closes the call. 

Joffrey- "Jake called me to tell me that he needs you to be his assistant. I don't know what to say and he said he can't deal with the SCP creatures there. He is stressing out a lot. He calls his other friend, which is the Spanish governor. His name is Pablo if you wanna know. Pablo is busy with his stuff as well and rarely calls so...what do you say, Finn?"

Finn stops in his tracks and starts to tear up. He can't imagine leaving his boss. He is too loyal and promise to himself he won't leave him but this is an order from his boss' friend. He doesn't know what to do but be Jake's assistant. Joffrey notices and hands him his handkerchief. 

Joffrey- "I know it's hard but still....You have to leave me. I know your loyalty and I will never forget about it. Please, just do it for me. Leave me and livea new life with Jake."

Finn- "B-but sir, my loyalty is yours. I have no one."

Joffrey- "Just because your loyalty is mine doesn't mean that loyalty is forever mine. Some day, your loyalty belongs to someone else's whether I'm gone or not but what's important is that you didn't betray me after what we've been through. Now go out there and make me proud. Be Jake's assistant for me. Also Jake will take you from here. So I guess this is a goodbye. Goodbye Finn, it was a nice journey with you." 

Joffrey pats Finn's shoulder and walks away to the building. Finn notices and calls Joffrey which Joffrey stops in his tracks. 

Finn- "Thank you..."

Joffrey smiles and continues his way.  Finn walks to different paths while tearing up. He can't believe this day, the day he is separating from his boss. His new boss will take care of him just like his old boss. He is going to live a new life and he is going to make his old boss proud of him. He keeps running until he no longer sees Joffrey nor the building. He stops in his tracks and smiles. It is a great memory for him to make. He continues to run and he keeps running. He is crying in both sad and happiness. 

He is going to make everyone proud of him....