Chapter 81 (A dream?)

a6d wakes up and he looks up to the blue sky. He gets up from something soft he laid down for God knows how long. He looks around and sees nothing but filled with grass and trees. He looks around again and he realizes he is in the park where he goes everyday during the walk. He starts walking and looks around if he could see a sign of a living sign. 

He keeps walking until he heard someone calling his name. He turns around and looks for the person who calls him. He then sees a figure at the sight. He looks closer and closer and realizes something familiar. He rubs his eyes and looks at the figure again. There are now three figures. One of the figures calls him again and he realizes the voice. It is his brother. He tears up and runs faster towards the three figures. He hugs one of the figures which is his brother. a6d wags his tail and is so happy to see him again. He then looks at the other two figures and realizes the two figures are George and the torturer. He let go of his brother and hugs the torturer and George. a6d is happy to see three of them again. He then realizes the three figures who he knew when they are alive passed away. He makes sign languages and asks them if they know where he is. The three figures look at each other and his brother speaks up.

a6d's brother- "I think you are stuck in a dream. It seems like it. By the way, I'm Kawa. I haven't told you this yet before you got taken away."

a6d finally founds out his brother's name, Kawa. a6d needs to get out of this place called "Dream". Sounds like one of his caretakers' name. He asks them if they know the way out. Kawa, George, and the torturer look at each other and they all walk forward. a6d follows them until a door appears out of nowhere. He wonders if the door leads to heaven or leads to the real world. 

Kawa- "We don't know where this door leads you to but you have to accept the fate."

a6d nods and walks towards the door slowly. He hesitates but he stops in his tracks. The times goes so fast and he doesn't want to leave George, Kawa, and the torturer. He runs towards them and hugs them tight. The four people are doing group hugs and it ends long enough. a6d let go and takes a deep breathe. He walks towards the door and looks back. He waves goodbye at them and they wave back. He goes to the door and everything goes black. He has to accept where the door leads him to.