Chapter 60 (SCP shock collar)

⚠Electricity torture (?)⚠

The governor ties a6d up in the chair so he won't run away. A6d tries to escape and runs away to find his caretakers. He doesn't want this to happen but it did. The governor walks closer to a6d and a6d breathes faster and triess to escape. The governor takes a shock collar and put it on a6d. A6d begins to cry as the governor puts a shock collar on him.

Governor- "Now now SCP 308, it's already time for you to be my weapon.

What a6d did not know that the shock collar has been used by the governor's family for generation. The shock collar can brainwashed and lose SCP projects' mind and sanity which lead to being aggressive.

Governor- "Your caretakers will remember you but you don't."

A6d doesn't understand what the governor meant but he knows something will happen and he needs to get out and runs away from the governor. Sadly the ropes are tied up really too tight and a6d couldn't even move.

Governor- "Guess it's time."

The governor pulls out a remote with a red button in the middle of it and he pushes it. He knows that electricity shocks a6d's body which causes him to scream. The governor makes it high settings which loses a6d's mind. The governor stops the electric shock and a6d passes out.

Governor- "I want you to kill 3 people who are in the maze of boxes. "

A6d wakes up and the next thing is he's not himself. He is now under the governor's control. He will obey every instructions the governor gave. A6d obeys and ready to kill.

Governor- "Well SCP 308, it's time for you to go to the maze of boxes and find those 3 people who are stucked in there. I want you to kill them."