Chapter 25 (Memories flooded)

⚠Triggered, panic attacks, and anxiety attacks⚠

One year later

It's been 11 years away from his home, 3 years after the torturer's life ended, and 7 years after George's life ended. A6d is now 16 years old.

A6d had been tested by the scientists for meeting the other SCP projects but all the tests were negative. He didn't talk or socialize with anyone no matter how big, average, or small size they are.

Scientists have been quitting their jobs because of him since the day he got into the hell building. Scientists decide that a6d is pretty much unpredictable for a scp project. Most of them are easily to test but him, scientists give up on him.

One day, a6d goes into the room again and he sees one scientist standing in the middle of the room. He then sits down which makes a6d becomes more aware of his surroundings. He notices the scientist just sits down. A6d decides to sit down but he does it slowly. 

The scientist takes out something from his pocket and gives it to a6d. It's a cloth but a6d doesn't know what kind of cloth. A6d uses his tail to grabs the cloth and observes it. A6d sniffs it and his mind got triggered. It's a cloth mixed between the torturer's and George's scent. He falls down to the floor with his hands on his head. A6d whimpers as the memories flood back. A6d starts to have panic and anxiety attacks as the memories flood his mind. 

Scientist #1- "Looks like SCP 308 still remembers what happened in the incident."

Scientist #2- "SCP 308 has a strong memory. He still remembers what happened back there." 

Scientist #1- "And he's pretty much unpredictable like you said. 

Scientist #2- "We should put him back."

The guard takes a6d back to his room as he still having those terrible memories where both of his trusted ones no longer be there for him.