Chapter 56 (Suspicious feelings)

Dream's POV

I feel something fishy about the governor. I notice how SCP 308 acts around him. He's okay when he's with us but with the governor, something is not right here. SCP 308 is on my lap, sleeping like a cat. I put my hand on his back and gently rubs.

Dream- "Bad, do you feel something weird about the governor?"

BadBoyHalo- "Yeah..."

Dream- "What is it?"

BadBoyHalo- "The first time when we took a walk with SCP 308, the governor gave us a harness but as we were about to walk out, I noticed SCP 308 gave him a death glare..... I knew something isn't right about that muffin...."

Dream- "How about you, Sapnap?"

Sapnap- "Well I noticed how SCP 308 acts around that guy. I knew he works on this SCP project building and SCP 308 mentioned that the scientists here didn't treat him well. The governor is actually the leader of this building like Jake. I remember Jake ever told us that the governor had a meeting with him.... Something isn't right."

Dream- "Do you guys think that George and the torturer died because of....the governor.....? "

BadBoyHalo- "I have a feeling that it might be the governor is behind all of this."

Dream- "What does the governor wants from SCP 308?"

BadBoyHalo- "I don't know...."

Suddenly a6d wakes up and stretches himself. He makes him closer to Dream so he could feel warmth. Dream notices and pats his head.

Dream- "Hey buddy, you're awake"

A6d's tail swings side to side and his butterfly antennae twitching. Dream pats his head and holds out a picture of the governor. Where did he get the picture of the governor? Well he found the picture lying on the ground. He thought of giving it back but he decided to keep for a while.

Dream- "Can I know your reaction on him?"

A6d looks at the picture and he back away. He growls at the picture. Dream is right, something is not right with the governor.

Dream- "Something is not right with that governor."