Chapter 17 (The attack)

⚠Blood mentioned⚠

Monday comes and the scientists are back to work. A6d knows things will happen sooner or later. This time, he's going to attack whoever test or torture him. Even worse, whoever is in his way. 

A6d keeps glaring at the scientists everytime they test on him or walks down the hall. Forgot to tell you that the door that leads inside a6d's room has a window on the door which a6d can see the outside from the inside. The scientists notice his strange behaviour and nervous. The scientists told the guards to prepare incase he actually going to do something. 

The scientists decide to test on his strange behaviour. The guard comes in and a6d gives him a death glare and it sends shivers. The guard tries to ignore it but he couldn't so he grabs and puts him in a new room quickly. The guard closes the door, leaving a6d in confusion. He doesn't know because the room is new. The door inside the room opens and a6d is curious about it. He walks through the open door and walks down the hall. He keeps walking until the lights shine in front of him. He walks towards the lights and turns out, it's the new testing room. The old one is used for something else. The new testing room is larger than the old one and it's brighter. Of course, there will be glass and there are scientists behind it. The new one is connected with the other room that a6d just came from. 

The scientists decide to send one scientist in there. One scientist volunteers himself and walks in. A6d looks at him and ready to defend himself. The scientists take notes of his behaviour and wait. The scientist who is in the testing room with a6d decides to step forwards. A6d stays still and ready to atack. As the scientist gets closer, a6d decides to attack him. The scientists behind the glass are panicking and calls the guards and the torturer. The guards come in and takes the scientist who are covered in blood from the attack and the torturer steps forward and he is now infront of a6d. A6d mostly scares of him and decides to step back until he is in the corner of the room. 

Torturer- "You guys take him out while I'm distracting him."

The guards take the injured scientist while the torturer is cornering a6d so a6d can't escape. The torturer stands really close to a6d and a6d whimpers in fear. The torturer smirks and kneels down so he is the same level as a6d. He grabs a6d's chin and squeezes tightly. He makes him look at him and a6d couldn't move due to the fear taking over him. The torturer looks at the scientists behind the glass and sees them taking notes. He laughs and looks back at a6d.

Torturer- "You're lucky that they didn't send you back to my room where the fun games started, SCP 308. They are testing you because YOU are the part of this project. I remember that a young French boy ate a flower 8 years ago. That young French boy is you, SCP 308. Or should I say a6d..."

The torturer pinches and squeezes a6d's chin to look at him and a6d starts to tear up to how scary the torturer is. Even though he sees him a lot to every torture he got, he still scares of him. A6d whimpers as the torturer gives him a glare that scares him to death. He doesn't want to deal with the torturer but he's always there everyday. The torturer grabs a6d's neck and squeezes it tightly which a6d almost couldn't breath. 

Torturer- "I'm pretty sure you don't want to attack me because I know your fear, SCP 308. It's written all over your face. You're not scared of the guards or the scientists but me. I knew that since the day we met. "

The torturer let go of a6d's neck and a6d can finally breath. A6d still backs away even though he's already in the corner. He covers himself with his wings and cries softly. 

Torturer- "I will take him back to his room and no one will disturb our conversation no matter what important things you guys want to tell me. If one of you disturbs our conversation, then YOU will be my next victim! Did I make myself clear?"

The guards and the scientists gulp and nod.  The torturer grabs a6d and takes him back into the room.