Chapter 10 (eye experiment)

⚠Eye abuse, blood, minor swearing⚠

A6d wakes with the professor besides him. He immediately wakes up, wags his tail, and makes happy noises. George laughs at his reaction

Professor George- "You're really a happy one. I know you don't like me to do this but I have to put the iron collar and handcuffs around because you are going to do another test. Plus if they see me not putting this on you they will suspect. Please understand why I'm doing this. "

A6d nods and let him do it. A6d is a smart one, of course he understands why because he's been here for 4 years and he already get used to it. The professor takes him into the room and the scientists stop what they doing and takes a6d away. George looks at the table with torture materials on it. He shocks and asks one of his workmate.

Professor George- "What is this? "

Professor #1- "For the test. "

Professor George- "I know that but what is it for? "

Professor #1- "We are testing his eye. "

Professor George- "WAIT WHAT? "

None of the professor answers and continues to test a6d's eyes. Professor #1 takes a small knife, more like an operation small knife thing. Professor #2 puts a bucket down and holds a6d above the bucket really tight. A6d can't escape from the grip.

Professor #1- "George, I suggest you to leave. "

Professor George- "But.. But... "

Professor #1- "No buts. You need to be behind the glass to take notes or you will be the one I will test on. "

Professor George sighs and goes inside the room to take notes. He wants to save a6d but the professor threatens him which he didn't like it.

Professor #1 takes off the bandana from a6d and puts it on the table next to the torture materials. He then puts the knife on a6d's left eye which causes him to scream. Professor #2 holds him rub tight so he can't escape or move. Professor #1 deepens the knife inside which a6d cries black, red, and transparent tears and the tears mix up together. The tears trails down from a6d's face and fills the bucket.

Professor George hates seeing it but he has to because he will be suspected by everyone. Professor #1 takes out the knife from a6d's left eye and puts it down. Surprisingly, the left eye heals really fast.

Professor #1- "Take note that his left eye heals really fast and cries, black, red, and transparent tears. "

George nods and takes notes about it. All he wants to do is protect a6d and beats the hell out of the scientists but if he does, he probably going to feel the same experience as him if he does.

Professor #2- "How about his right one? "

Professor #1- "Tomorrow, then we repeat the test again tomorrow and the other day. So we have full eye experiment for a week. "

Professor #2 drops a6d on the floor and a6d whimpers in pain. He knows his left eye was healed but it still hurts. The guard comes in and take him back to the room. George is still upset about what happened. He waits until the 2 scientists walk out the room and he makes his moves. He sneaks in, takes the bandana, and goes to a6d's room.

He slowly opens the door and walks in. He kneels down on the door next to a6d and puts the bandana over his left eye. All George wants is to hug him but he couldn't do that because people will suspect things. He walks out the room and closes the door gently.

It's been a week that a6d was tested for the eye experiment. Now he couldn't see how he used to. He can see things but he couldn't see things from a very far away. His vision will be blur if he sees from really far distance. He can see far but not too far. George heard that a6d has an eye problem so he decides to give him glasses.

George walks into a6d's room and sees that a6d is playing with his tail. George laughs because of it. He then closes the door and gives a6d glasses. A6d confuses what is the thing that George holding.

Professor George- "It's okay, SCP 308, it's just glasses. It makes your vision clear again. You can now see far distance. It's not a torture material, I promise. "

A6d takes the glasses with tail and he takes off his bandana. He then puts on his glasses and now he can see. He sees things clearly now. Everything is not blurry anymore. He then puts his bandana back on so he won't lost the items from the people he trusts the most.

Professor George- "Tonight we are going to escape and be free. "

A6d makes happy noises because he can't wait to go outside again to see the world. He can't wait to see how the world changes over 4 years. Professor George laughs at his reaction because he knew a6d wants to escape from the past 4 years.