Chapter 55 (A threat)

A6d stretches himself from his caretakers' cuddle. He slowly stands not to make his caretakers awake. He walks out of the workspace and heads to the hall. He only explores and walk around the building until he sees a door opens. He's confused why the door is open because he knows there is no way a door opens in the building but the curiosity gets into him so he decides to check it out. As he is only one step closer to the door, he got knocked on the head.

Dream's POV

I wake up to see Bad and Sapnap sleeping. I stretch myself and realize some is not right...

Dream- "Guys, where's SCP 308?"

Bad wakes up and stretches himself. He sits up and look at me with a tired face.

BadBoyHalo- "I thought he's with you.."

Dream- "He's not here."

Sapnap- "WHAT!!?????!!!!!??"

Bad and I shock to hear Sapnap shouts when we said SCP 308 is not here. Sapnap sits and starts looking for him.

Sapnap- "Come on guys, we need to find him. "

Bad, Sapnap, and I begin our search of SCP 308. I know he won't be that easily lost. I mean, everytime we go outside, he never runs away from us. If he does, we probably find him easily since he's a....well not something usual in people's eyes and people will probably going to do something to him. Wait no, don't think about that. I better focus on searching him.

Meanwhile with a6d

A6d wakes up with a pain in his head. He doesn't know where he is but he pretty sure he's still in the building. He looks around and realizes he's in his old prisoner room. He sees a door and runs towards it but his legs in chain and can't get away.

??? - "Really want to escape so bad?"

A6d looks around to find the voice and reveals the governor. A6d backs up to the wall and the governor smirks.

Governor- "Look what I got for you."

Governor takes out a shock collar and a6d tries to run away from him. He tries to take off the chain from his legs. The governor grabs a6d's hand and squeezes tightly. A6d is in pain and wants the governor to let go.

Governor- "You see this? It's a shock collar. What I want from you? Nothing. What I want to do with you? I want you to become my weapon. Protect me from any dangers ahead so you protect me. So do we have a deal?"

A6d slaps his face and backs away. He growls at the governor as he disagrees to be his weapon. All he wants is just people who accepted and that's enough. Not someone who only uses him for something he doesn't want. The governor glares at him and about to put the shock collar but he heard noises calling a6d's name.

Governor- "Heh, you're lucky that your caretakers save your life. I want you to think about this, be my weapon or your caretakers will die in my hands."

A6d shocks at the choices. He doesn't want to leave his caretakers. He loves 3 of them like they're a family to him. He doesn't want to be with the governor who only sees him as a weapon. The governor releases the chain on a6d's leg and lifts him up. A6d struggles to get away from the grip of the governor but the governor holds him in place. They walk out to find a6d's caretakers.

Meanwhile

Dream, Sapnap, and Bad try to find a6d all over the building.

Sapnap- "Where is he?"

BadBoyHalo- "I don't know."

Governor- "Excuse me, I found SCP 308 in the halls. I manage to grab him before he does something bad here."

Dream- "Ah thank you so much. I'm pretty sure he didn't do anything bad. He's a good SCP creature."

Dream then notices how a6d trying to escape from the grip of the governor. He also notices how a6d hates the governor really bad.

Dream- "Can we have him back?"

The governor wants to say no but a6d growls at him so not to makes thing suspicious, he gives a6d to Dream.

Governor- "I gotta go. See you around."