Chapter 63 (The attack of SCP 308)

⚠Knife mentioned, stabbing,and blood⚠

Dream, Bad, and Sapnap run away from a6d who is now under control of the governor.

Dream- "SPREAD!!!"

Dream, Bad, and Sapnap spread and they go to other directions which will confuse a6d. Little did they know, a6d knows strategies. A6d decides to attack Sapnap since he was the first who approached him.

Sapnap is now in the end of the hallway of box maze. He is now cornered by a6d who is willing to do what the governor wants him to do.

Sapnap- "Sweet lotus, we can talk about this."

A6d launches himself and stabs Sapnap in the arm. Sapnap relieves he got stabbed in the arm but it hurts. A6d deepens the knife and Sapnap screams. Blood keeps dripping out of Sapnap's arm. He starts to feel weak. Just then, they heard a noise.

BadBoyHalo- "Little muffin, let him go."

Meanwhile

Dream runs and pants at his stop. His friends are nowhere and he doesn't know where he is. He's been running around to escape.

Dream- "What collar did he wear? What did the governor do to him? I need to do something..."

Dream looks around calls Bad and Sapnap. None of them answer. Dream sighs as he knows there will be danger even though he's far away.. Or maybe not.

Dream- "I have to be careful then."

Dream slowly walks to find a way. He knows a6d will come out of nowhere soon. He keeps walking until he found a box falling.

Dream- "Huh? Why the box falls? That's weird....There is nothing to make it fall...."

Dream decides to observe the box and sees a writing in a black pen.

Dream- "Shock collar?"

Dream opens and surprises there are tons of shock collars.

Dream- "Why there are shock collars? Isn't it prohibited?"

Dream notices something. It sends shivers on his back. He looks at the box that creates the maze and turns out...

Dream- "The boxes.... Are written in black pen.... It says " Shock collars for SCP projects".... Who did we work with..?"

Dream continues to dig in the box that fell in front of him. He needs answers what is going on with the building. Dream digs in to find something useful inside the box. His hand is drowned under a pile of shock collars until he feels something different. It's not a shock collar... It's a manual.

Dream- "A manual?"

Dream opens the manual and reads to find something useful and needs to find how to save a6d.

Dream- "I need to save a6d quickly."

He flips through pages until something caught his eyes. He reads to find answers. He needs to be quick.

Dream- "Shock collars are used for SCP projects to be a weapon. The only way to put the collar is by tying up SCP projects and put the shock collar on them. The shock collar has remote button and it controls their minds. It will brainwash them and they will no longer be themselves anymore. They will do any orders no matter what whether it is a good thing or bad thing. Shock collars are now prohibited due to cruelness towards SCP projects.

What... This can't be happening..... SCP 308....please hold on.....

If you want SCP projects to be themselves again, you should take off the shock collar. They will be themselves again. "

Dream knows what to do. He moves the box aside and finds a way out with the manual in his grip.

Dream- "Bad, Sapnap, please hold on. SCP 308, I will save you."