Chapter 42 (Birthmark)

Bad, Sapnap, and Dream go to the building in the morning and greeted by a6d who jumps into them giving them a hug.

BadBoyHalo- "Morning muffin. "

Dream- "So are we going to check his "birthmark"?

BadBoyHalo- "Yes."

Bad lifts a6d to the testing room and Dream helps Bad to get an operation table. Bad gently puts down a6d on the operation table and Dream heads out joining Sapnap.

BadBoyHalo- "Don't worry, this won't hurt. "

A6d confuses what's going to happen but then he got flashbacks. A6d starts to breathe faster and Bad notices. Bad puts his hand on a6d's head and softly pets. He puts another hand and rubs a6d's side. A6d starts to calm down and slowly breathes normally.

BadBoyHalo- "Sshhh it's okay. I won't hurt you. Hold onto me if you scared okay? "

A6d uses his tail and wraps around Bad's arm. Bad strokes a6d's tail and it's really soft. Bad slowly lifts up the back of the sweater to check the "birthmark" a6d has. Bad slowly uses his finger to trail the black spot. Bad notices a6d didn't winch when he touched it.

BadBoyHalo- "It's a birthmark. "

Dream- "You sure? "

BadBoyHalo- "He didn't winch when I touched it. "

Sapnap- "Try to softly tap on it. "

Bad softly taps on the black spot. Still no reaction from a6d.

BadBoyHalo- "No reaction. "

Sapnap- "So it's a birthmark. "

Bad pulls down the back of the sweater and lifts a6d up. He returns a6d back to the workspace. Bad puts him on the table and shows Dream and Sapnap the birthmark.

Sapnap- "It's just a black spot. Should take note of that. "

BadBoyHalo- "Why do I suddenly feel something is wrong? "

Dream- "What do you mean? "

BadBoyHalo- "I mean he had been treated badly for 14 years and it supposed to be there's a scar or a mark of the bad treatment. I mean look at it. "

Bad puts his hand in a6d to find the mark of bad treatment but he find nothing.

BadBoyHalo- "Pretty strange... "

Dream- "We should check on that. "