Chapter 20 (Midnight escape)

It is midnight and a6d sleeps in ball. He sleeps peacefully until he senses someone standing and immediately wakes up. It is the torturer who is smiling at him and a6d knows what is it. It's time for their escape. 

The torturer and a6d walk with soft footsteps to make sure no one will found out what are they doing. The torturer knows the way to the big hallway that has 3 hallways that lead somewhere else.

Torturer- "I saw one of the guards going to the middle hallway and that is the way where you go to the outside world. The world of freedom."

A6d makes happy noises and the torturer shushes him because when a6d makes happy nosies, he can be loud. The torturer makes sure no one hears them and he looks back to a6d.

Torturer- "Don't make any happy noises yet. We are still in this hell building and people can hear us especially the security cameras. I don't know how but they can hear us so you need to be quiet okay? I don't want to offend you but I notice when you make happy noises, it's really loud. I don't mind you are loud but we are in the dangerous situation right now and I don't want us to get caught. Just do happy noises later, okay?"

A6d nods at the torturer and the torturer asks a6d to take down the security camera. A6d uses his limb extension arms to take down the security camera but unfortunately, the alarm goes off. The torturer looks at a6d and panics. A6d as well panics and don't know what to do.

Torturer- "HOW DID THEY PUT THE ALARM THERE? I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT THE MAN IS FIXING THE SECURITY CAMERA?!?!?"

A6d looks at him with a look of 'I did but I did not expect that man to put an alarm there'. The torturer looks at a6d with a look of panicking.

Torturer- "THEY TRICK US! THEY TRICK YOU! THEY MADE IT AS FIXING THE CAMERA BUT THEY PUT AN ALARM THERE!"

The hallways are blocked by the guards surrounding them and the torturer puts his arm infront of a6d to protect him. The governor comes in with a stern look and gives a glare at the torturer. No matter how savage, cruel, or cold the torturer is, he still scares of the governor. 

Governor- "Still not enough, SCP 308? Still want to escape from here?"