Chapter 29 (A problem)

One year later

It's been 13 years away from his home, 5 years after the torturer's life ended, and 9 years after George's life ended. A6d is now 18 years old.

A6d finally relax because he has nothing to do. Usually every day he always got tested on. They don't care if he's in pain or he wants it to stop. They never give him a break but now, he finally relax from it. He sleeps a lot and he coud finally stretches his body from boody cramp. 

Meanwhile

The governor is sitting at his desk with his hand on his head. He is thinking how a6d will be his secret weapon for the country. He then hears a knock and asks them to come in. His assistant comes in and reports the problem. The problem is his SCP project building is slowly losing so many scientists. Many of them quit due to their hard understanding of a6d. 

Governor- "We are literally losing so many people."

Assistant- "Well a6d or also known as SCP 308 is pretty much stubborn and scientists there try so hard but they give up because they didn't get the result of the test. Most of the time, he corners himself but sometimes he attack. We lose a lot. One is because they give up and one is becuse of the incident caused by SCP 308. 

Governor- "We need to do something with this."

Assistant- "Do we need help from another country?"

Governor- "Help from another country? So we are calling them to come to France to help?"

Assistant- "Yes."

Governor- "Which country or countries that work for us with this SCP project?"

Assistant- "Only America. We also had this project from England but they cancelled the project so they no longer work on this. "

Governor- "Is there someone you know or I know who works there?"

Assistant- "Sadly no but they reported that they have 3 scientists who did excellent job there. They still work for this project. Do you want to send a message?"

Governor- "Where is this project located?"

Assistant- "Florida."

Governor- "Then we are going to Florida."

Assistant- "Do we need to inform them?"

Governor- "Don't worry. There is no rule for telling them that we are going there. They will help us. We are going to Florida tomorrow, be prepared."

Assistant- "Yes sir."