Chapter 14 (Another escape)

One year later

A6d is now 12 years old and decides to escape. Whether if the plan works or not, he will do it. He doesn't care anymore, he needs to go out.

At night, he tries to find something that could unlock door until he founds something shiny on the floor. He picks it up and turns out it's a pin. He unlocks the door with it and succeed. He walks out slowly and heads to the hall. He remembers the way when he was with George. When he finally reaches the end, he waits if the alarm goes off but it didn't. A6d sighs in relief and heads to the exit.

As he heads to the exit, he puts his hand on the door and the alarm goes off. All the exits are closed by the metal gates. A6d tries to escape but the guards come in and he corners himself. He whimpers as they get closer to him. The guards are putting him iron collars to make sure he didn't escape.

A6d sobs as he almost escapes from the place. The governor walks to him and puts his hand under a6d's chin and squeezes it. SCP 308 looks at him with tears in his eyes.

Governor- "Tch tch tch, such a naughty boy. You try to escape 2 times now. You're lucky you are just an experiment."

A6d's eye widen as he's going to expect something to happen. He knows what happened if he did something bad but he doesn't care. He just wants to get out of this hell building. He wants to be with someone or a group people who will take care of him.

Governor- "Give him more torture by the next morning. Let's see if he learn something from that so he won't ever try to escape from here again. "

Guard #1- "Should we tell the torturer? "

Governor- "No I will tell him. He will suffer more. The scientists won't take note about it. It's a punishment for him. He tried to escape and that's his fault. He will suffer in the next morning. "

The guards start to take him back into the room. A6d starts to struggle himself away from the iron collars on his body parts that the guards put on him and whimpers to let the guards know that he doesn't want to go back there but the guards keep pushing him to go back.

Guard #1- "Come on boy, we don't have all day! "

A6d still struggling to be free. His wings flap aggressively and the guards told the other to grab a chain. The guards grab a chain and ties him. A6d couldn't move but he still struggling. The guards puts him back into the room and locks him there. A6d couldn't help himself but to cry. He knows it will be a bad day for him tomorrow.