Chapter 72 (The search of finding the lost family member)

While the girl as we know Jasper stuck inside the building, her brother is searching for her. Little did people know, her brother is a master at technology and computers. After his sister went missing, from that day, he didn't get enough sleep. Every day and every night, he always focuses on finding her.

Her brother all day looks at his computer finding his lost sister. He doesn't care if this is a bad thing as long as his sister is okay.

Mom- "Michael, go to sleep."

Michael- "Sorry mom, I'm really busy right now."

Mom- "Look we can inform it to the police."

Dad- "NO! WE DON'T NEED THAT!"

Michael and the mother look at the father. The father is also a SCP creature. He knows everything about the SCP building and how they treat the creatures there. He doesn't trust anyone except his family.

Dad- "Call the cops and I swear I will-"

Michale- "We know."

Mom- "Michael I will leave you here. Your dad and I will talk in the living room. If you need anything, just call us."

The mother and the father left the room, leaving Michael behind. Michael works very hard to find his sister. His thought are on the SCP building but he's not sure because his sister is a SCP creature and the only place where the SCP creatures live are in that building.

Michael- "Could she be?"

Michael realizes he's too tired to deal with stating at the computer all the time to find his sister. He needs to take a break then gets back to work again. He looks at his desk and realizes he drinks too much drinks that give him energy such as soft drinks, tea, coffee, etc.

Michael- "Did I really work that hard?"

Michael stands up and goes out to the kitchen to get a sandwich. He takes a glass of water and looks out of the window. He wonders where is his sister.