Chapter 8 (Kindness?)

A6d is now 9 years old. He still hasn't got any human contacts. Well most of them are bad so he hates it. It's already 4 years and yet he doesn't care about his surroundings.

A6d already get used to sleep on floor with his wings as blanket. Sometimes when he got bored, he usually plays with his tail or just plays with his antennae.

The guard come into his room which a6d already knows what he's going to do about so he just let the guard does his thing and puts him back to the testing room. A6d looks at the glass and sees nothing. He usually sees scientists taking notes about him.

10 minutes later, the doors open which causes a6d shocks and corners himself. The scientist reveals himself and walks towards him. A6d covers himself to protect himself from the torture but instead all he opens his eyes and sees the scientists hold something in his hands, it's a laser. A6d thinks it's a tool for torturing but instead the scientist turns on the laser and reveals a small red dot. He moves the laser from left to right which a6d suddenly follows where the red dot goes. He then pouches on it but he didn't get the red dot. A6d keeps following where the red dot goes. The scientist laughs at the reaction. He then turns off the laser and takes notes. A6d looks at him with a confuse look. He never see a scientist acts like this towards him. All he knows is the scientists treat him really bad for 4 years. The scientist then leaves the room leaving a6d.

Scientist #1- "Have you test the laser on SCP 308, Mr George? "

(A/N: This is not GeorgeNotFound or Spifey. If he is either both of them, y'all are going to be mad later. If you ask me what I mean by that, well try to found out ._.)

Scientist George- "Yes I do. "

Scientist #1- "Good, now let's put him back to the room. "

Scientist George- "Do you think it's really harsh to electrocuted him? "

Scientist #1- "That's how we treat the species project in here. "

The guard comes in the room really quick and slams the door. A6d shocks at the sound and runs around, trying to hide. He doesn't know where to hide so he corners himself and tries to defend himself. The guard as always electrocutes him and makes sure he passes out. He then lifts a6d and puts him back to the room.

The professor is thinking of visiting without anyone notice. He decides to take some fresh clothes from the scientists' lockers and the food from the cafeteria. Luckily, no one actually notices him so the professor is in luck and head straight to the room where SCP 308 stays.