Chapter 61 (Finding a way out)

⚠Knife mentioned⚠

Dream, Sapnap, and Bad are trying to find a way out of the maze. It seems they are walking in circles.

Sapnap- "This is so frustrating...."

Dream and Bad agree but they need to keep going on. They must save a6d from the governor. They slowly walking around the maze of boxes hoping if there are near.

Sapnap- "Hey guys, isn't that SCP 308's ball?"

It is the red ball that and always plays with it. That means they are...

Dream- "I think we are close."

Dream takes the ball and keeps it inside his coat to keep it safe. He doesn't want a6d to lose his favorite toy. They keep walking until they realize they realize they lost their way not what as they expected. 

Sapnap- "You said we are near to the exit..."

Dream- "Guess I was wrong."

BadBoyHalo- "I hope Little Muffin is okay."

Sapnap- "I can't believe that annoying guy who I can't believe as well is our boss took our babey!"

Dream- "It's okay Sapnap, we will get SCP 308 and we will beat our boss."

BadBoyHalo- "Is it just me or we are actually lost in this maze?"

Dream- "Sadly yeah...."

Sapnap- "Should we camp here for a bit? I'm really tired."

BadBoyHalo- "Sappy is right. We run out of our energy trying to find a way out and looking for SCP 308."

Dream- "Guess we have no choice."

Dream, Sapnap, and Bad are looking for a comfortable place to rest. They use their lab coats as blanket to keep them warm. They feel not the same because a6d is not there with them to cuddle.

Sapnap- "It feels different..."

Dream- "Wish he's here with us."

BadBoyHalo- "It feels...... unsettling....."

Dream- "It's cold...."

Dream, Sapnap, and Bad slowly drift into their sleep, not enjoying the absent of a6d. With a6d, they feel warm and happy.

Meanwhile

A6d is now in the maze with the governor. The governor gives him a knife to kill Bad, Dream, and Sapnap. The governor smirks as his plan is going well. A6d looks at the governor with his black eyes with now red pupils and uses his straight expression. The governor smiles at him and told him to do his mission. A6d nods and finds his targets.

Governor- "Let's see how long you three can take to survive from your favorite SCP project....."