Chapter 50 (Cuddles)

A6d screams as the nightmare ends. His caretakers wake up from the scream and notice a6d is shaking really bad.

Dream- "HOLY SHEET! "

The caretakers run towards him and try to comfort. A6d shakes really bad in his caretakers' arm. His caretakers give him warmth and a6d slowly stops shaking.

Dream- "Hey buddy, you okay? "

A6d shakes his head and he wishes he could tell them what happened. Dream rubs a6d's back to slow his breathing so his breathing is stable. Sapnap rubs a6d's side and Bad rakes a6d's head. A6d slowly starts to make his breathing stable and he whimpers as he's really afraid that it might happen.

Dream- "It's okay it's okay... We're right here, always... "

A6d grabs Dream's arm like his life is depending on it. Dream holds a6d making sure he's protected. Sapnap stands up and grabs a blanket. A6d snuggles himself until he found a comfortable position. He lays his head on Dream's chest as Dream comforts him.

Dream- "You should sleep, buddy. It's getting late.. "

A6d doesn't get up. They both stay in that position. Dream gets the message that a6d wants them to stay.

Dream- "Hey, it's getting late. We should go home.... "

Sapnap- "Dream... I think he wants us to stay with him. "

Dream- "Should we.... Take him home...? "

BadBoyHalo- "I don't know, Dream... I think the governor is still here. "

Sapnap, Dream, Bad decide to go to the governor's office. The governor let them in and shocks to see SCP 308 holds onto Dream but he doesn't show any expressions. He needs to keep cool or he will lose Bad, Sapnap, and Dream. Even worse, he will take care of a6d.

Governor- "May I help you? "

Dream- "Is it alright if we take SCP 308 to our hotel room? He seems scared of something. Probably of nightmares but is it alright for you? We will bring him here again tomorrow. "

Governor wants to say no but again, a6d is closer to Dream, Bad, and Sapnap. He has no plans to take him away from them.

Governor- "Sure."

Dream, Sapnap, and Bad thank the governor and take their stuff and head home. A6d walks closer to them so he will be safe. They walk into the hotel and unlock the door. They walk inside and a6d looks around curious. Bad lifts him up to the bathroom. Dream and Sapnap take off their shoes and wait for Bad and a6d in the bathroom.

3 minutes later, Bad and a6d go out looking fresh. Then it's Dream turn then Sapnap. After that, they hop onto the bed and find a comfortable position. A6d joins them and they all cuddle him A6d confuses what happened but the warmth from the caretakers take over him and he sleeps between them. They sleep peacefully, including a6d who had a nightmare before feels safe and cuddles his caretakers.