Chapter 43 (Bad treatment mark)

⚠Knife, blood, panic attack⚠

Bad, Dream, and Sapnap hold a6d to make sure he doesn't move. Dream wraps his arms around a6d to make he's protected, Sapnap puts his hands around a6d's face and neck, and Bad grabs a small knife.

A6d sees the small knife and starts to have panic attacks. Dream holds him tighter and Sapnap closes a6d's eye so he couldn't see the process. Bad grabs a6d's arm and a6d starts to move, trying to escape but Dream holds him even more tighter. Bad squeezes a6d's hand to tell him it will be alright.

BadBoyHalo- "Hey it's okay. It's only a small cut. Hold onto us if you are scared okay? It's not that deep, just tiny bit. "

Bad slowly rolls a6d's sleeve and a6d holds onto Dream tightly. Sapnap makes sure a6d doesn't see it and Dream holds him tightly. Bad puts the small knife carefully on a6d's skin. Bad slowly push the small knife in and a6d starts to sob. Dream places long small kiss on a6d's head and Sapnap caress a6d's cheek. Bad pulls out and the blood drips out. In a few seconds, the skin closes and it looks good as new.

BadBoyHalo- "He heals fast. No wonder why I couldn't find his bad treatment mark. Hey you okay? "

Bad moves closer to a6d and places his hand on a6d's head. A6d starts to calm down and breathes slowly.

BadBoyHalo- "I'm sorry. "

Bad hugs a6d while Dream still holds him. Sapnap soon joins the group hug. A6d calms down as the warmth from his caretakers surrounding him. He feels much more safer than those scientists who treated him badly in the past 14 years and now here he is, just him and his caretakers.

A6d knows Bad did something to him but not the way how scientists did to him. He used his soft voice with soft words. He still afraids of the small knife but he still trusts his caretakers.