Chapter 73 (A lil trust and comfort)

A6d is waiting for his caretakers to go back from buying food. A6d decides to lay down on the cat bed and wait. Few moments later, it starts to rain. A6d loves listening to rain and relax. Suddenly a huge noise scares a6d. It is raining and thunderstorm. A6d shakes really bad and worries about Dream, Sapnap, and Bad. He afraid something bad happens to them. He hopes they are safe. Another thunderstorm strikes to the ground and a6d couldn't handle. He remembers there is another SCP project like him. He goes down to the hall and sees the door. He goes straight to the door and runs inside. He sees Jasper sleeping on the floor with pillows and blankets given by Dream without Jasper noticing. A6d decides to snuggle against her and tries to slow his breathe down.

Jasper wakes up and sees a6d is scared and tries to calm down. Jasper feels bad and pats a6d's head. A6d feels the hand and it's warm. He notices the warmth, the same warmth as he met Dream for the first time. He loves the warmth of the hand and he relax. He turns around and cuddles with Jasper. Maybe he could trust her. Jasper surprises and smiles. They both cuddle and relax during the thunderstorm.

Few moments later, Dream, Sapnap, and Bad are back from the grocery store. As they go inside, they expected similar happy face waiting for them but it didn't happen. Dream decides to look for a6d but as he goes inside Jasper's room, he founds Jasper and a6d cuddling. Dream sighs and smiles. He leaves both of them in peace. Dream tells Bad and Sapnap about it and they smile. Jasper is not a hostile SCP creature. The three get back to work and will feed a6d soon. Maybe they need a6d's help to bring food for Jasper.