Chapter 23 (Meeting SCP 096)

One year later

It's been 10 years away from his home, 2 years after the torturer's life ended, and 6 years after George's life ended. A6d is now 15 years old.

One day, A6d heard he will get another test which is meeting the other SCP projects. He can tell that there are some SCPs who are evil and there are some who are nice but sadly he trusts none of them.

A6d comes into the lab which is the new one and there's SCP 096 facing the wall. A6d knows about SCP 096 but the sense he has. He backs to the wall and covers himself. He doesn't even look at him and he knows if he looks at him, he will get attacked.

None of them move, not even single move. The scientists take notes that a6d will not interact or even look at SCP 096. SCP 096 hesitates to look at a6d and he sees a6d doesn't look at him. He then turns to look back at the wall again.

A6d starts to sob due to his fear of SCP 096. It's not the attack that he will get if he sees his face but the size of him. He scares of SCP who are bigger than him. He knows he can't fight them so he back away. He then whimpers as he keeps his eyes close. He needs to get out of the room.

The scientists done taking notes and take both SCPs back to their rooms. A6d finally relax that he finally goes back to his room and doesn't deal with SCP 096.