Chapter 85 (Take him home with you)

Dream, Sapnap, and Bad wake up in the next morning. They realize they slept in the building until the next day.

Dream- "Did we.... Accidentally sleep here?"

Sapnap- "I think so."

BadBoyHalo- "SCP 308 sleeps very peacefully there."

Sapnap and Dream both nod in agreement. They look at SCP 308 sleeping very peacefully on the cat bed. He doesn't want to be disturbed right now. Sapnap, Bad, and Dream decide to take a bath in the building and still wear their uniform from yesterday.

Few moments later

a6d wakes up from his sleep and stretches himself. He finally gets his energy from sleeping (I mean- of course). He gets out of the cat bed and sees that Dream, Bad, and Sapnap are not in the room. He thought that they went home while he was asleep but he's wrong. He heard the door opens and he sees Dream, Sapnap, and Bad come inside the room, looking fresh. a6d loves their smell and quickly gives them a hug. Sapnap hugs a6d tightly until an idea pops out of his head.

Sapnap- "Hey guys, what if we take him home with us?"

Dream- "You sure? Why if the apartment won't let him?"

Sapnap- "Dude, he's a human as well but with unknown features on him. Besides the apartment didn't have a 'no pets allowed' sign."

BadBoyHalo- "He's not a pet. He's a.... SCP creature with soft personality."

Dream- "Fine fine. We take him there."

Sapnap- "Maybe we just put him in disguise... Or put him in our suitcase."

Bad and Dream both look at Sapnap and bonk his head.

Sapnap- "WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!?!?"

Dream- "HE COULD DIE IN THERE!!"

Sapnap- "Alright put him in disguise."

BadBoyHalo- "We.... Don't have... Any.... Of clothes to hide him."

Sapnap- "Wait.... Let me try to this."

Sapnap tries to hide the antennae but instead it won't hide. It keeps popping out of the hair.

Sapnap- "I give up..."

a6d makes confuse noises. Sapnap sighs and opens the suitcase. He put a6d on it and aggressively close the suitcase while a6d makes angry and confused noises.

Dream- "SAPNAP, WHAT THE F-"

BadBoyHalo- "LANGUAGE!!!!"

Dream bonks Sapnap's head again. Sapnap stops of what's he doing. a6d finally gets out of the suitcase.

Sapnap- "We're taking the risk then."

Sapnap, Bad, and Dream pack their stuff and head out with a6d. They are taking a risk until Sapnap sees a pet cage near the dumpster. It's small but it fits for a6d to get inside. Sapnap takes the pet cage and he goes back to the building to wash it. He goes back with a now clean let cage.

Sapnap- "Yo SCP 308, get inside."

a6d does what Sapnap told. He goes inside and it fits him well. Sapnap closes the door cage and a6d makes confused noises.

Timeskip because I said so

Sapnap, Bad, and Dream finally arrive in the apartment. Sapnap carries the pet cage and goes inside. As they go inside, they know something will happen. They keep walking until the manager calls them.

Manager- "Hé vous trois là-bas, venez ici." (Hey you three over there, get over here.)

Sapnap, Bad, and Dream confuse what the manager says. They ask a6d and he answers with sign language "hey you three get over here, get over".

Manager- "Ouais, vous trois avec un tenant une cage pour animaux de compagnie" (Yeah you there with one holding a pet cage.)

The three asks again to a6d and a6d answers "Yeah you there with one holding a pet cage". Bad, Dream, and Sapnap gulp as they know a6d won't allow to stay with them. They will send him back to the lab again. They walk towards the manager, sweating nervously.

Manager- "Qu'est-ce que ç'est?" (What is that?)

They know he's pointing to the cat cage. He's asking what is that. They are taking a risk. Sapnap slowly opens the pet cage door and a6d comes out. He looks at the manager and the manager surprises. He lifts a6d up and looks at him. He is interested. The manager found him adorable and smiles at Sapnap, Dream, and Bad.

Manager- "You guys speak English? Sorry that I spoke in French before. He's adorable. You can keep him here. Sorry if I made you guys scared. I was worried if the animal is aggressive."

Dream- "Oh no no no, he's harmless. He's not going to hurt anyone."

The manager put him down and a6d goes back to the pet cage. The manager says his goodbye and continue does his work. The three goes back to the room and out the pet cage down.

Sapnap- "Okie, Sweet Lotus. You're home now."

a6d goes out and sees the room again. He makes happy noises and jumps onto Sapnap. He loves his new home. He wants to stay here with them. Dream takes SCP 308 away from Sapnap and gives him a bath. Sapnap and Bad wait while making tea.

5 minutes later, Dream finishes giving SCP 308 a bath. The four sit at the table and drink their tea. Bad teaches a6d how to drink tea. They enjoy the day with no chaotic and evil person in their life.

Sapnap- "Sweet Lotus, I have something for ya."

Sapnap takes out a beanie and put it on a6d's head. a6d takes the beanie off and sees 4 hearts with different colors, purple Heart, red heart, orange heart, and green heart. It represents him, Sapnap, Bad, and Dream. He loves it. He put it on his head and makes happy noises. He won't take it off.

A/N: Aaayyyy thanks theskippy_ for giving me an idea of giving a6d a beanie which is cute :3