Chapter 27 (Sickness [Part 2])

⚠Vomiting, syringe shot⚠

3 days later

It has been 3 days after what happened. A6d still lies on the floor, feeling sick. He keeps vomiting on the floor and the staffs keep cleaning it everyday. The scientist tries to make a cure for him to recover. A6d recovers easily if only a wound but for sickness, that's a different case. 

A6d lies down on the floor, needs help from anyone to help him to recover. Everyday the scientists always check on him due to their fear of the governor. One time, as one of the scientist gives him a shot, a6d automatically vomits and whimpers as he couldn't do anything. The staffs always come into his room to clean it up. The scientist always panics of what will happen if they don't save him in time. 

Scientist #1- "I think I found a cure....But I'm not sure if this works. "

Scientist #2- "Just try. All the cures we found didn't work and it somehow didn't affect him anything. It's like a cure with no effects."

Scientist #1- "I'm going in." 

The scientist goes into his room and slowly approaches a6d. He could tell a6d's health is getting worse. A6d breathes heavily and he couldn't move from the spot.

Scientist #1- "Listen, just one shot okay? We are trying to help you here. Maybe if you could just cooperate with us, maybe your health will get better."

A6d doesn't respond to him. He needs to move from the spot but he was stopped by scientist. He is trying to get away from him until the scientist speaks up.

Scientist #1- "Hey hey, just one shot then you be okay. Just one and after that done. It's over. You don't need to feel pain anymore."

A6d starts to relax from a bit and the scientist gives him a shot. A6d winches as the syringe gets inside his skin. The scientist pulls out the syringe and a6d relieves from it. 

Scientist- "Let's see if it works okay? Let's see tomorrow."