Chapter 80 (The attack)

Tw // blood, gun (?), murder, death, dead body (?)

Joffrey finally makes his way to the building. He stops in front of the door and takes out something from his coat. He takes out a shock collar. The collar fits for every SCP creature's neck. He smiles and he's going to continue his friends' work. He opens the door and sees the hall very peaceful with no one there. He shrugs and closes the door behind. He locks the door and turns around to a6d. Joffrey calms his breath and smiles. He walks towards him with the shock collar in his hand. a6d jumps onto Joffrey but he misses it. 

Joffrey- "You think you can attack me like that?"

a6d doesn't give up that easily. He attacks but Joffrey grabs his neck and pins him down to the floor. A6d tries to escape from the grip and he sees Joffrey holding the shock collar. A6d growls at him and Joffrey smirks evilly. As he is about to put the collar around a6d's neck, he got kicked by Dream in the face.

Joffrey manages to get his balance and found out Dream kicked him in the face. He then got hit in the back by Sapnap with a bat. Then he got punched in the face by Bad. Joffrey almost loses his balance until Jasper hits him in the head. Joffrey thought he's about to pass out but somehow he gets the luck. He knows he got surrounded by 5 people so he decides to run. The group is chasing him and separate to get him. Joffrey goes to the maze of boxes and goes to different path.

The group separates and try to find the man who they want him to be gone. Joffrey finally teaches the end of the maze, it's the dead end. He takes a gun and loads bullets in it. He looks at 5 paths from where he went into the dead end with one window. He waits and listens to any sounds.

It's been few minutes and he still awares his surroundings till then, he hears something. Footsteps coming. He makes sure the gun is ready to shoot whoever comes. He looks at one path and sees a6d coming towards him. He prepares himself and as a6d gets closer, he shoots him in the leg. A6d screams in pain as the bullet is inside his leg. Blood dripping but a6d steady himself. Dream, Sapnap, Bad, and Jasper heard the scream and go to one path together. Joffrey sees the group and shoots them. Luckily he shoots them in the arm, leg, and shoulders. He didn't shoot in the vital body parts. Blood dripping and blood stain on their clothes and they all fall into the floor, feeling weak with blood on their hands to stop the flowing and forms a small puddle of blood.

A6d tries to attack but Joffrey shoots him again in the shoulder. A6d screams in pain as he holds his shoulder to prevent blood coming out. Joffrey walks towards a6d and kicks in the stomach. A6d coughs up blood and falls into the floor. Joffrey steps on his back and a6d tries to get up.

Joffrey- "You haven't given up yet?"

A6d growls but Joffrey laughs at him.

Joffrey- "Trying to act tough? All you can do is growling like a puppy. You are easily scared of everything."

A6d wants to get up but Joffrey steps on him making a6d can't get up. Joffrey smirks and grabs a6d's head, making him look at his loved ones' unconscious bodies.

Joffrey- "Does this reminds you something?"

A6d remembers the memories. The memories with George and the torturer. Sweet Memories he will never forgot how kind they are and giving him hope before Dream, Sapnap, and Bad came into his life. Now he sees Dream, Sapnap, Bad, and Jasper lying on the ground, unconscious. His memories flood over his head again like waves flowing to the sand over and over again. His mind is whispering with lot of words like bees buzzing. He can't take it anymore. He wants the memories to be kept peacefully.

Joffrey is about to put the collar on a6d but a6d pushes him off. Joffrey surprises but his mind cut off as a6d punches his nose. Joffrey stumbles back and has a nose bleed. Joffrey wipes the blood from his nose and realizes that a6d has finally escapes from his fear. He then feels a hand on his leg and a6d breaks his leg. Joffrey winches in pain as his leg is broken. a6d decides to throw Joffrey off the window just what he did with the last one. a6d lifts up Joffrey and throws him off the window. a6d could hear Joffrey's scream until it stops. He looks down and sees Joffrey lying on the floor, dead with blood becomes a puddle around the body. He could hear many people screaming at the sight of the dead body. 

a6d sighs and looks at his trust ones. He tries to wake them up but he couldn't. He feels pain and tired as the holes that were made by the bullets hurting him badly and making him tired. He has no energy left. He lies down next to Sapnap and goes under his arm. He feels that this is the end for him, includes his loved ones. He thought that if he's going to die, he better be under someone's arm rather than being alone. He then looks at Dream, Bad, and Jasper. He uses his left over energy and piles Dream, Bad, and Jasper next to him and Sapnap. He lies back down under Sapnap's arm and closes his eyes. He doesn't know if he's going to die of blood loss or he's going to survive. 

(A/N: it's not the end though :)  

What, you want this book to end? Just kidding, there still more chapters to come)