Ch. 19. A Brokedown

Jasmine's POV

Time.

Time and Life.

Time and Life is never in proportional.

When you find the reason for living your life, time become too short.

When you didn't have any reason to live, then time gets so long that you felt tired of struggling to find out how to spent so much time without suffering, without planning about the future days, everyday.

Just look at me. Just before some night I struggled at my bed for sleeping, praying for not having anymore nightmares, swallowing sleeping pills to find peace in my sleep.

And now?

I am still sleepless at my bed, tossing and turning, having struggle for sleeping.

But the reason is different.

I can't sleep. Even with the sleeping pills. Everytime I tried, I can't. Because of that Aman Oberoi. First my nightmares can't let me slept, and now his hideous face. It's been since 3 days, his face is haunting me. I can't forget about him, his touch, his ki...

As if he did some kind of dark magic on me. I can't forget his touch, his closeness. What's wrong with me? Something like this never happened to me, ever. It felt like as if he always standing behind me. Blowing hot air on my neck, murmuring nonsenses in my ear. Makes me forget about the works of my hand.

Yeah Allah! Please mercy on me. Save me from his evil grasp. I am drowning into him.

Tuesday came.

I waited for all day long. Didn't even went to my clinic. Who knows what will he did if I was there. I don't think if I can ever normally sits on my office and pretend that nothing happened.

What he had done was wrong. It's against my religion to physically involved with some man before marriage. It's a great sin. But the problem is I also enjoyed it. Too much. I should push him back. But I can't. I caught in his eyes. There is a pull towards him which I can't resist. I did understand that I am making sin, but as if don't care about anymore. What am I supposed to do? I felt so lost right now.

I waited until it becomes evening and drakness fall over the valley. Maybe he forget. I left a sigh of relief and focus on my works.

††‡†‡†††††‡†‡†††††‡‡†††

Aman's POV

Damn witch!

Yes. She is a witch who had done some black magic on me. Otherwise why I can't shake off her thoughts from my head.

But who am I kidding! I never believed in some superstitious shits. They are all lies. She did nothing on me. She can't do anything to me.

Actually I think I am attracted to her. Not some sicking romantic way. I hate the feeling of romance or love. Yes I am attracted to her. But physically. What's she doing to me it's all just lust. Pure animalistic lust. I need her, I want her. In my fucking bed, beneath me, pressed against me. I never wanted something so badly. Every fucking time I see her I just want to touch her, kiss her, fucking want to touch her everywhere. And it took a hell of self control to not to fucking pressed her against me.

And she didn't make it any easier. If she responds to me, then the problem will solved. One taste. One taste, and I will be done with her. But no! She has to resist me every time as if I am some kind of plague, Whose touch will make her impure. No one, no one ever fucking resist me this way. Girls always wanted me first. And when I fucking want someone, I can't have her in my own way. And it makes me damn frustrated.