Ch. 1. The Beginning (part 1)

Jasmine's POV

"Cuu, Cuu, Cuu,Cuu......"

The 'hell- bell' sings and I groans against my pillow in frustration. But even after two freaking minutes the damn thing don't Stop.

"Ahh! It's already 7 a.m! The sun is also arise! why? Why can't night for 15 or 16 hours? Then it will be so great, I hate wake up in the morning..... I was just started dreaming...."I murmured with pouted face and closed eyes, after some seconds I open my eyes with burning rage and look at the 'hell-bell' or my alarm.

Suddenly I hear loud laughing and look back and see Liza, my friend cum assistant laughing at my face like a maniac and clutches her abdomen with both hands.

"Oh my God! Jas, I never knew you are this type of funny." She says and I raises the alarm and threw it towards her.

"Hey watch it!" She said with fake anger.

" Who set their alarm ringtone to a bird voice?"

" Why?" I frowned. " What's wrong with it?"

"I am going to sleep." I says and fell in the bed with face down.

"Oh really! and what about the clinic? We have to go to there at 9 a.m.."  She said and I awakened fully. "Shit! I am going to be late."

"Yes that you are."  She tells and I begin dancing and jumping around the room.

At 8:45 a.m. we are ready and I start my black scooty for the clinic. It only 20 minutes away from my home. Oh! forget to tell, I live in Dheradun. After reaching the clinic, start the normal routine of checking on patients who came to me. The clinic is my mother's who was also a doctor and for her memory I don't do any job in hospital. The clinic is enough for me. Liza is my assistant and also a nurse. She live's near my house.

I am 22 years old and I become doctor recently. I had a Happy family but three years ago and accident changes everything.

I become 18 three months ago and dad gifted me a Scorpio car. Today I am going to drive for the first time with my parents. After 30 minutes of Great driving suddenly a truck driver got disbalanced and.....

I lost both of them. I still blame myself for that day.  The accident left a large gaping hole in my life. It taken everything I loved from my life. My parents save me by sacrificing their lives, but I am ruined without them. It turned my life upward down and I can't never be the same. I also have panic attacks whenever  glasses are broke. I miss them, both of them, too much. My mummy always told me to care for people as well as animals and I am trying my best to doing this right now. Though I didn't like becoming a doctor, it's my mother's last wish and I am fulfilling it.

I am still wondering about when Ramu kaka comes to me,"Beti! There is an old man waiting for you. Are you free to watch him?"

"Yeah sure." I give him a tight smile.

Ramu kaka is the last and only living person in my life whom I think as a relative. He is just like the second father of me. After my parents, he handled me in my dark faze of life.

An old man came inside.

"Please sit down."  I  said softly, "tell me about your problem, I will trying my best."

The day went on as usual

The day went on as usual. At 4 p.m. I become greatly tired and also hungry. Liza is already went to her house. After closed everything I called it for a day and start my scooty for home.

Hai guys! This is my first story that I ever wrote and I am also not a native writer. So I apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors you may see.
Thank you guys for taking your time to read my story. I am very nervous and also excited. And the pictures I will be posted all are from Google.