Ch. 47 His Fight

AMAN'S POV

punch, uppercut, lower down and another punch.

Repeat and repeat and repeat until the sandbag finally give up and fall down. And then hang up another one only to tear it apart.

That's all I am doing from the last two days. The fire, the rage that burning inside my body is finally put out after all of these exhausting days. I was angry, I am angry and it's fucking gets on my nerve that I am so angry over such a thing.

I huffed and punched the bag again. My knuckles are numb in this point. Sweat rolled down from my body. I panted loudly and throw another punch.

I hate it.

I punched again.

I don't like your touch. I hate it.

I roared and throw another punch at the bag, then another kick.

It reminds me the time you tried to rape me.

With all of the rage burning inside I fought, poured my rage on the punching bag, again and again. Finally it also blasted, scattering the sands all over.

I roared again in anger, tearing the tapes from my knuckles. They are now black and blue by punching so long. The veins are popped out. But most of all my head is hurting like a bitch. I moved back to the ring and dropped on the floor, lying to slow down my super fast beating heart, looking up at the white ceiling.

"That's the fourth one. Do you need another?" Mike stands over my head. I grunts and close my eyes.

"What? You done? Stand up." Mike pulled my hand up. I grunted and rolled, finally got up from the lying position.

"Woaw! Look at yourself, all beaten up." He chuckles. "What's wrong? What happened now?" His eyes soften a bit.

"Nothing. I... Just.... "

"Yes. You need a shower, badly. You look horrible. Go, take a shower and then we can talk. Now go." He pushed me out of the ring. I shoot him a look and dragged my body to the shower.

I grunted out feeling the hot water on my sore muscles. God! I am really beaten myself out. Only if my father saw me in this situation! He will surely killed me to hide his shame. I thought with a bitter chuckle. My father! The Capo! He has no idea what is coming to him. I am going to ruin him, plucking out his roots from my existence. It's now a do or die situation and he has idea.

I grab the body wash and pour a fair amount on my body, scrubbing it with a loofah to remove the sweat, sand and to move my stiff body. I closed my eyes only to open them in the same second. Fuck this! Even everytime I am closing my eyes the same face I can see. Jasmine! Jasmine! Jasmine!

No! She is my flower. My beautiful wild flower. Fiore Mio. I breathed deeply. I closed my eyes again and now I again continue to see her. I am touching her, kissing her, pleasing her as she is moaning my name in pleasure, shivering under me. I can feel how hard I am getting down just thinking about her. I put my head under the shower and gripped my hardness tightly in my hand. I hissed sharply in response.

Her eyes, her smile, her face, I just can't wait anymore. She is definitely a witch, not a normal person. If not, how could she entered into my life, my head, my mind. As far as even into my dreams. Never have I ever wanted something so badly as I want her but it looks like whenever I took a step forward, she moves ten step back from my hands. And it's making me furious that I can't hold her into my hands as I want.

My breathing became heavy and speedy as I can feel my climax is reaching out. I wonder how she will be looks like with my hardness into her mouth. Fuck! I am going to ruin myself for this witch. With a shuddering breathe I come apart,  shooting the cum against the wall. I place my head and hands on the wall, trying to slow down my breathing. I finally control myself and slam my palm multiple times on the wall, chuckled bitterly.