Ch. 29. An old friend, a new plan

Aman's POV

"Where is he?" I asked the watchman, standing in front of the large rusty door holding a HK416 Rifle.

"Who are you looking for?" Another man stands behind me.

"Marshall. Where is he?" I feel the gun pressed against my back. Jordan immediately pulled out his gun and turned towards the man.

"Jordan! Don't." He gives one last glare at the man and hold his hand, twisted it backward until a loud crunch and the man's painful shouting is heard. More than ten people are rushed to us, surrounded with guns. On the other hand Jordan throw the man out, his gun is now in his hand.

"Sorry boss, but rules are rules. No one can points a gun towards you until I am standing next to you." He returns to his position.

"Ahh! Show off!" I rubs my eyebrow with my thumb. "So, guys! Can anyone tell me where the fucker is?"

"Looks like they can't understand English. And we can't talk Hindi. Now what?" Jordan points to men who are still rounded us.

"Who are you and why are you looking for him?" One man asked. Thanks for him knowing English.

"None of your business. Just told him that 'Stone' is here. He will understand. Go! I don't like standing here in the heat." The man looks at me with doubt and finally left.

"Boss, why are we here? Your shipment was done. So what are we doing here, in this shitty place. The smell of rotten fishes are making a headache." Jordan gumbled.

"Come in. He is calling you."

"Aha, nice. I wonder why he choose this place all over in the India!" I chuckled hearing Jordan.

The gate opened as we entered. Inside is not like the outside, it's quite opposite. A nice looking villa surrounded by a lot of coconut tress came in our vision. Few men standing here and there, looking at us keenly.

"Handed us your guns."

Jordan rolls his eyes and give him the gun he was holding with another two out of his dress. I did the same. After disarming us, he led us to a door. We entered to the room.

A dark room with sitting arrangements, filled with light

A dark room with sitting arrangements, filled with light. One side is open window from where the salty sea wind blows. The man, for whom I came here, is sitting on a couch, drinking vodka while looking at me with his hawk like eyes.