Ch. 24 . Reasons

Aman's POV

Plan.

That damn plan.

Everything should be in according to that plan.

The plan was our one way ticket from the hell.

Then why???

Why??

I can't do that. Why?

I lifted the nightstand and threw it towards the wall of my room. With a loud noise it fall apart, pieces here and there.

I need something else to broke. It's not enough. I turned around. There is nothing left on which I can put my anger. The room is totally destroyed except the bed. There is few dents in the wall as my knuckles are dripping blood. I fall on the bed, lying, looking at the roof. Breathing harasly.

"If you're done man- in- mission- on-breaking-every- damn- thing- in- the-room, can I come in?" Mike's voice came behind the door. I didn't answer him.

"Fuck!" He entered into the room. "I wonder how the bed is still in one piece?"

I seat up. He looked at the me with a tight lips. My breathing is still not regular. He punched lightly in my shoulder and pulled me up. Then dragged me to the bathroom.

I placed my plams under the flowing water. Water, mixed with my blood runs down. I left a loud sigh.

"I am giving you 10 minutes. Take a shower and come downstairs. Otherwise you are naked or not I won't care. I will drag your ass from here." Mike left, closing the door.

I Undo the pants and turn the shower on. My shirt is nowhere in sight as I threw it the first thing when I came back. The water is falling over my head, soothing the dull headache and stiff muscles.

After the shower I steeped down in the living room. Mike is already waiting for me. I sits next to him.

"Took you long enough?" He passed the bowl of mixed nuts. I took one nut and put it on my mouth.

" Well? You know I am not going to ask anything. So better start now."

" Are we doing this rightly?" I asked him.

" Why are you doubting? It's your plan. And you are always right."

" I don't know. If we become succeed, then we will be free from my father's grip. But if we failed.."

" Then what? This life is also not bad. After all you will be the next capo. Though we have to take your father's punishments." Mike chucked. "But you are not worried about the failure. You are worried about what are you going to lost if we can't be succeed. Right?"

I closed my eyes. I can hide my feelings, my thoughts from the rest of world. But Mike is the only person from whom I can't hide.

"They tried to force her, in the jungle. If I was late for some minutes..." I grabbed the bottle of beer and take a long drink. " Did they got the news?"

"No. I took care of it." He glared at me, "I told you to not to drag her into our maze. She is too innocent, Man! One look at her face and anyone can say this. She can't survive. Choose another bait."

" You think I don't know this? I know for damn's sake." I snapped. I finished the bottle and then take a second one.

"Did I met her before?"

"What?"

"I said did we saw her before? Do you remember her?" I asked Mike.

" No. I don't think that. Why?" Mike frowned.