Ch. 57. Love Vibes

JASMINE'S POV

"Ummm.... Stoppp the noise.... " I mumble, pulling the blanket up to my nose. My phone is ringing continuously next to my ear, making me pull out my hand and randomly searching for it to stop.

A soft chuckle and the ringing finally stopped. I went back to sleep but then the chuckling hits me. Who is in my room?

I opened my eyes, blinking rapidly in the sunlight coming through the window. There was someone standing there, sunlight makes a halo around his head, making it hard to look at his face. But I understand him in a single glance.

"Morning, Fiore!"

I immediately pull the blanket over my head, hiding inside. The actions of last night came back to me one after another as I pretend to be sleeping being mortified. What was I thinking last night! What have I done!

"Well..." He laughs softly. "Are you ever going to be out from that blanket or I have to wait here all day?"

I nods my head, knowing that he can't see me, totally freaking out inside. Low sniffles come from me and I wait for his leaving. But that's not what happened. He tugged me upward with the blanket gripping tightly in my fists and pull me to a seated position. I lowered head and wrapped the blanket till my chin, hiding my naked body under it's cover.

"Come on, Fiore! Don't be like this..... Are you crying?"

I nods head left and right without looking upward. "No." I answers in between of sniffing. My voice cloded.

"The fuck! Look at me." He grips my chin upward. I closed my eyes tightly. "Jasmine! Open your eyes and look at me right fucking now." The laughter is gone from his voice.

I opened my eyes and blinks to clear the tear hazed glance. Some uncontrolled tears drops down my check as I looked at his confused face. I finally controlled the tears as he keep looking at me.

"I am sorry." I lowered my eyes from him. "Allah! Forgive me, have mercy on me."

"Why?" He voice become cold.

"I... We.... I shouldn't.... It's Haram doing sex without marriage in my religion. And I.... "

"So you are regretting it?" He drops his hand from my chin.

"What if something bad happens? What if...."

"I said do you regret it?" Aman shouts loudly and I flinched back. He looks so much angry now.

"No... No... I don't..."

"You don't what? You don't regret it now? Don't lie, I know you are regretting it now. After all of this happened... I can't believe.. "

"I am not regretting it. I just freaked out... All my life I knew the rules and I just...."

"Why don't you? You told it right now. It's haram in your religion. Then why? Are you kidding with me?" He scoffed loudly.

"I don't regret it. Why should I do? I want you. Can't you understand that I love you." I strongly nods my head.

"What?"

I closed my mouth when I realized what have I done, what have I just told. What should I do now?

"What did you just say?" His voice become cold.

"Nothing." I speaks in a tremulous voice. "I said nothing."

"Fiore!" His low tauted voice sends shivers down my back. "I heard you." He grabs my shoulders.