Ch. 16. Animal

Aman's POV

"What the hell man! Why did you pulled break so suddenly?" Mike groaned as his sleep is broken by my sudden stopping the car.

"Wait and see." I sang.

"What?" Mike rubbed his eyes and looked at the road. When he can't find anything suspicious, he looked at me frowned, "nothing". I just hummed.

We are back in Dehradun just today and now on the way to our house. From the second we got into my car, Mike started his snoring. Cause he can't sleep last night for his 'nocturnal activities'. Fucker! Here I am damn serious about my father and his cunning plans to trap me, and he is enjoying himself. It's not that I have any problem with handling my father but with Godfather I don't want to reveal my plans. So I have to listen to him.

After some days of my returning to India I got the news that the CBI is now handling the case of Dehradun. I killed the men and recover my goods. The local police should be handling the case cause there is no suspect. But why the CBI? Someone is behind them. Who wants me. He or they're trying to bind me, as if it's that's easy! But the greater question is who wants to mess with me after knowing my position. Are they making a trap? For me? That Rajveer's betrayal, me coming to India for caught him, the goods we found so easily as if they are waiting for me to come and take them, the midnight attack with just a few men, not many weapons, police came so fast as if they are waiting for my move. Fuck! Something is missing and I can't push the curtains. I can't even find Rajveer yet. As if he is just vanished from the Earth. Not a single trace of him. Something is wrong and I feel it in my gutt. Whoever is this, they will surely received my treatment as soon as I get my eyes on them. And that's sure.

My chain of thought is broken by Mike's comment.
"Ah! Now I see why you stopped the car here." He makes a face and I noticed a certain one is coming from the cake shop with a cake box and a cat on her shoulder."I thought that you forget about her. What happened? Caught too much attention?"

I just srugged. I don't know why just sawing her went to the shop I stopped my car. And when I already stopped, then why don't play for sometime? And also Jordon informed me about a CBI officer's enquiry to her. Let's see how much she spited to the others.

"She is coming towards us. Can she see us?" Mike stirred in his seat.

" No. She won't, tinted glass. Now stop moving and talking. Let's watch where is she going." Cause the opposite of the road is vast playground and it's now empty.

She came towards the car and put both the box and the cat on the bonnet. What the fuck! No one is dared to toy with my cars except Mike, and she puts her cat on there as if it's her. Then she called someone out of blue for invite to eat cake. And two boys came behind the huge tree. Ok, so she was calling them. And I for one second thought about her mental health. She give them the box and they hurriedly left. She came back to my car and grabbed her cat. Who is jumping from the second she left. Maybe too much attached to her. The cat jumped on her shoulder and dropped her scarf. Though it looked like as if the scarf is slides from her body. She glared at the cat and it actually stopped. She humphed and came across to my side with the scarf. She is wearing a gown like dress, full sleeved, though it's not gown as there is a scarf. She then wrapped the scarf like a shawl to her body and head. Then she puts her cat on her shoulder and moved to the mall opposite of the road.

Damn! One thing is sure, the girl has something with her that pulled me to her from the first time I saw her. Though she is wearing the dress in just I can see her face and hands till wrists. I want to touch her, everywhere. I want to take her, right now, right here. And the familiarity on her face. It makes me frustrated. I just can't understand why her face looked so familiar, though I never saw her before. Fuck! I need to talk to her.