Ch. 14. plot making

Aman's POV

"Wh-oh, oh- oh
Bailame camo si fuera la ultima vez
Y ensenana ese pasto que no se
Un besito bien suevecito , bebe "

Mike come to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee, then sit next me. Dressed in a tracking shorts and vest, looks like he comes from jogging. Where I can't raise my head for the massive headache I got from last night.

"Taki, taki
Taki, taki, rumba"

Aahha! Who listen this kind of song? Of course who else except this dambass. Here I am dealing with the headache and he is enjoying his morning. Just wait till I got you. I groaned loudly and says,

"Can you just stop this shit song. I have headache and your song felt like a hammer to my head."

"Oh , hey! Morning. I thought you are sleeping on the counter." He stopped his music and give me a huge grin. And the next second he frowns,

"And don't call the song shit. It's cool". I rolled my eyes and felt the headache. I don't have energy to deal with him right now.

"Ok as you say".

He hummed and take a sip of the coffee, and in seconds spited it out.

"What the bloody hell! What is this? Where is the Cook?"

"The Cook is not here. I made this. What's wrong with it?" I scrolled. We don't know that we have to live here and for my hangover I made the coffee. Though I don't tested it yet. Knowing my cooking skills I was waiting for Mike's opinion. And looks like I failed. Again.

"What's wrong with it? Everything is wrong. It's so bitter! Yeeak!" He make a face and I facepalm."I have to eat some sweet to bring my taste buds back".

"Ok, leave it. Order some , and painkillers. I have a headache". I left the place.

★★★★★★★

" So.."
Father asked me giving me a sideway look from the file he is checking. Means as if he already done all the work and waited for my opinion. Ha ! As if!

"So what! " I trying to play his game. He closed the file and looks at me, finally.

"You know what am I saying. What have you decided?" He frowned.

I chuckled. The hangover is long gone but I feel as if it comes back. Cool Aman, be cool. There's no need to be lashed out at him.

"I thought you knew. It's a great 'NO' ". I told him as calmly as possible.

" Look Father, I am not interested on my marriage and you are not going to force me in it. It's all I have to say. Now can I go?"

" No. Are you blind? Can't see how will be it profitable for us." He scoffed. "and you also need a wife. So man up. One day you will be the capo of our clan, and the female besides you will have to be the best. Just as the girl".

I am going to say something but hearing his facts, I paused. Damn! Why don't I saw that before? Of course it's my father's plan to trick me in his sly game. I left a humorless chuckle.

"You called them, right! For fucking fixing a marriage! You get into my head! You are really a great sly old man!" I spat every word slowly to him just for him rolling his eyes.

"Yes I called them. For become a king you have to possess a queen. Not any normal person but someone who matches your mentality and your ruthlessness. And she is perfect." He came to me and give me a challenging look.