Ch. 43 Tiger cat

JASMINE'S POV

"Morning Mike." I entered into the kitchen and began to make tea. Mike is sipping his coffee. Hearing me, he left his sit to come to me and give me a tight gripped hug.

"Oh, oo, okay!" I am taken back by his action. Not knowing what to do I awkwardly pats his back. After some second he pulled back, a bright smile on his face.

"What's with this morning hug? Are you alright?" I laughed a little.

"Why? Are you saying that I can't even hug my sister?" He pouted. Then he smiled again. "Thank you Sis!"

"Aa.. Umm.. For what?"

"For yesterday. You did great by stopping Aman. I don't know what would happen if you didn't stopped him."

"But why didn't you went in fast?"

"And stopped him by beating him? He is my brother, I don't want to hit him." He smiled sadly. "But you are amazing. I never saw him calm down so easily. Now I get a solution, whenever he will be angry I will put you before him."

"What! For let me die! Do you know how angry he was last night? I thought I was going to die. And you just left me."

"Did he hurt you? I asked him first thing in the morning, and said no. He doesn't hurt you, right?" He asked in a serious tone.

"No, no. He didn't. By the way, where are Aman and Jordan? Still sleeping?"

"No. They left for some work."

"So early?" I put the eggs on his plate. "Had they ate breakfast? You should wake me up. I would fix something for them."

"Jass, they are not babies, grown up men. They know how to feed their hungry stomach." Mike chuckled.

"But... You still... Leave it, eat." I placed our plates and sit down to eat.

"By the way, what happened last night? Anything I should be concerned about?" Mike asked, a humour in his voice. I chocked down on my Oj's.

"Non.. Nothing." I cleared my voice, suddenly the plate become more interesting than the food. Mike chuckled and I hide my face in embarrassment.

"What? Eat you food."

"I am full." I immediately stands up, taking the plate and put in into the dishwasher.

"I am going to the rooftop." I run away from him, still hearing his soft laughter. The familiar burning return to my face.

I climbed up the stairs in one go, finally stopped at the green house. I put my phone and play some music as I pick up the watering can and sprinkle water on the flower plants, humming the lines of the songs. But as I entered into the third song, the call tune began to play, showing that someone calling me. I dropped the can and went to the phone, frowning a little when I saw the name of the certain person calling me.

"Hello!" I pick up the call, waiting for Aman's reply. But for a moment I just hear a sharp taking of breathe.

"Fiore!"

I feel a leaping in my heart, hearing his voice. "Yes."

"You are finally awake, sleepyhead!" He chuckles a little.

"I am not sleepyhead." I firmly told him. "Why did you call me?" I asked him slowly.

"Why? I need a reason to call you now?" He hummed.

"Umm... No. I just.... Are you okey? You are not feeling anything like angry or something, right?" I carefully asked him. He doesn't answer me back, just laughed out loud.