Ch. 50. Red night

AMAN'S POV

Red is not just likely my favorite color.

It's the color I see everyday.

Blood. It has the color. Red.

Again, there is so many variety of it. You shoot someone, you can see red. Cut a nerve and you find crimson thick red. I can give you a long ass list of this.

But when I kicked open the door and take a look inside I saw red, burning fiery red. All I see is hot red, I am so eager to paint myself into this bloody color.

The two men standing there be my first target as I I grabbed one and punched his face, breaking his nose with a loud crunch. Jordan took care of the other one. With their loud crying I finally noticed my Fiore, and my heart skipped a beat.

She is laying on the bed under a fucker, who is now get off seeing us. I see her struggling beneath him with her tied up hands. I growled loudly and kicked him, without giving him any chance to move or to do anything I jumped on him. In merely some second he is beaten to death and I put a bullet into his head. I heard two other gunshots immediately, finalising the death of the two other.

"Aman! Leave them. Go to Jasmine." Mike caught the one hiding in a corner.

"Keep him alive. I want to know about this." I pulled out a knife from my leather jacket and finally went near to her.

Her upper top is tore down, she is only on her bra. The long skirt is also had a slit all way down to the ankle. I cut the rope in one go and tried to hold her, but she flinched away from me.

"Jasmine!" I pull off my jacket and try to wear it her, but she curled away from me again, mumbling something feebly.

"Fucking don't do this right now. Come on." I growled in frustation.

"N.. No. Don't touch me.. me. Don't touch me." She hids her face into the mattress and whimpers. I leaned to her to hearing what is she mumbling nonstop.

"Aman... Aman... Please, come. Come.. Aman.."

My raging heart slows down in a heartbeat. Fuck! She was calling for me and here I am shouting at her.

"Nooo... No, no, no, no... Stop... Stop... Aman! Aman!"

I pulled her close to me. "Fiore! Look at me." I calmly call her. "Look, I am here. Fiore!"

She finally opens her eyes and looked at me. Red eyes are brimming with tear as she slowly raises her hand and touches me.

"A.. A... Aman?" She franatically looks at me. "Aman? You are my Aman, right?"

"Yes, I am your Aman. I am here, nothing to worry.... " Before I finished my words she hugged me tightly.

"You came. You came. I was so afraid... Don't... Don't leave me.. Please... Please don't leave me... " She pressed her face into my heart and sobbed. I put the jacket over her shoulder and tried to lift her, but then I noticed there is an empty syringe on the bed. The strom that I thought had calmed down, seeing that raises again. I gripped it tightly and faced the last living one kneeling down in front of Mike as he is holding a camera in his hand, on his verge to kill him.

" What the fuck you gave her?" I asked and Jordan kicks him on his gut, he rolled over there.

"Can't you hear, bastard! What was that?" He grabs his hairs are tugs them, looking at him.

"Provestra. A... A sex drug. She... She was fighting too much so they.... "

"When? When did you gave it to her?" I tucked her tightly against me, trying to calm her down.