Ch. 12. Family union

Aman's POV

Aman's POV

'shit ! Fucking shit!'

All I want to do right now is leave the damn meeting room and went back to my penthouse. I mean why not? I came here almost 20 minutes ago and there is no one here. Are they fucking kidding with me? Right now I am one step behind to breaking the table. On the other hand, Mike is also chewing my nerves. The minute we inter my father's mansion and on his meeting room, we saw that there is no sign of my father or godfather, he sat lazily on the couch and started playing some shit game on his phone with full sound. And it's irritating me to the hell. And where the fuck both of them? The so called 'Capo' of Italian Mafia is late as they are waiting for some guests! Bullshit!!

After some minutes I can't stop and shouted at Mike
"Can you just stop this sicking noise? It will blast my head". I am very much angry.

"Look, this room" Mike pointed to everywhere "is now full of a thick layer of tention which I don't want to engulf me. So I am just distracting myself." He is also gliding his fingers on the screen.

"By the way, the game is also cool. Look how the monkey is jumping over everything to get points." He shows me his phone to see his stupid game. I facepalm myself.

"Really! Here I am dying of boredom to wait for the old chaps and you are telling me to play your fucking game. Just stop or I will break it."

"Control your anger Son. Otherwise it will engulf you".

A loud voice came from the door and I turned towards it. There leaning on the door frame my 'Godfather' Alex Black in his 50's glory. On his age of above 50 , he looked like much younger, just as my father does in his mid fifty's . I stand up from the couch, as well as Mike. He comes towards us with a smiling face and hugs both of us. He pats our backs.

"Well there is no need to crush an old man like two buffaloes". We immediately gets out of his hug and looks at him with accusing eyes. We know very well that it's nothing to him. My Godfather is too much stronger, more than my father.

"I was jocking." He chuckled. "So are your problem solved?"

"Hmm. We get back our goods but can't find the face." Mike answers with a tight face looking behind Alex. I saw and straighten my posture too.

Father come inside. He and Alex both are the capo of our clan. They are alike in many cases, though they looked different. Their relationship is more than friends or brothers. As if they are two opposite side of the same coin. They are merciless and heartless in the eyes of the world. And I am here! Both of their creativity makes me like this. Though Alex has his own share of ruthlessness, a part of him is full of care and love on his own twisted way. He don't show his other side many people, but who knows that, they are lucky. And here is where he is different from my father. My father is a real epitome of ruthlessness. Not a single patch of emotion ever seen in his face. A true monster.