Ch. 13. Bloody Deal

Mike's POV

" One moreee".

The glass loudly fall on the counter and broke into pieces.

"Come on buddy. You already drinked more than a dozen shots. Now stop it. I don't and won't dragged your drunken ass to your house, know that."

"Mike don't irritate me or I will drown you to death in my drink".

"Well I got it. Now stop drinking and go to home. If you want to drink more than drink it at home. Now stand!" I gretted my teeth and pulled Aman's hand. But he harshly pulled it back.

"Noooo". Aman whinned like a child. Then holds the glass near his eyes and ask me, "Why they give water instead of liquor? I will fucking kill them." He tried to stand up from the tool but I holds his shoulder to keep him seated there.

"It's not water, it's tequila. Look carefully." I said and he began his scrutiny of the glass again. But as soon as I try to snatch the glass he immediately gulped the whole liquid in one shot and drop the glass on my feet and begin to grinned like a child. Fucker! I groans in frustration and grabbed his hand again and harshly pulled. He stands with trembling legs and leans on my shoulder.

"Good, now come on. We are leaving." I told and holds him.

"No Mike, wait. I am not done." I begin to drag him to the outside and he rambles, "I am going to kill that bitch. No I am going to fuck her then I will put a bullet between her eyes". And so more.

By telling he is angry. If he doesn't drunk this much then he would destroy the club and maybe surely killed an exact someone. And why not. After what happened in his house why he did not killed anyone yet I thought.

Flashback

Aman's POV

We left the meeting room and went to the dining hall. In the middle a huge and long dining table is placed. It's a 50 seated dinning table with a royal getup.

Father already seated on his usual place, at the head

Father already seated on his usual place, at the head. But there is not just one chair on the head of the table, there is two. One is my father's seat and another one for my Godfather. He went to his place and seated there. I and Mike also get to our seats. The guests are nowhere in sight. I was wondering about them, who are coming that my father called us on dinner. Usually all the businesses are discussed in meeting room or their study rooms. But here we are, like civilized people, seated on dinning table. I scoffed.

Four people come inside, three men, one woman. All of them are known to me. They are all Russian drug dealers and mafias, except the woman. A smirk formed on my face by seeing her.

"Welcome gentlemen and lady" my father stands up from his seat for formal manner " be seated". They all seat on the opposite of us. Suddenly something hits on my leg. I turned and see Mike kicked on my leg. I looked at him frowningly.