Ch. 7. Thinking about

Aman's POV

I came into the hotel nearly 20 minutes ago. Not a single men of mine or Mike is here. Maybe searching for me. I take a long needed shower and now waiting for my friend. Where should they gone? Are they still searching for me? Or whatever.

Some time later I heard Mike's voice. He seems to angry at whoever talking to

"I don't want a NO for my answer, you dumbass! I simply WANT him. We are searching for him from the last night. More than 50 men, can't find a mere human being. I want him TODAY. I don't care what you are going to do, but if I don't get him you are finished."

Seems like he is too worried for me. That idiot! I knew that he always care for me but it is now just too much. Am I a child or what? He entered into the room cutting off the phone.

"Come back you idiot, I don't get any sleep from last night." He says to himself and goes to the minibar for a drink.

I chuckled. He does not know that I am already waiting for him with drinks. I cleared my throat and he looks at me.

"I am here buddy, come." I raises my hand with a glass of scotch.

He comes and set aside me and yawned. Suddenly his action remembers me the girl from morning and her sexy yawning. A ghost of smile come to my face. Mike look at me, raises an eyebrow but I ignore it.

"So you are searching for me?" I asked and he turns at me holding his glass.

Imagine them as Aman and Mike

"What?"

"Can't you hear? You are searching for me, but I am already here so call our men back." I replied and he began to laugh.

"You think that I am searching for you ! Na, I am too good to that." Mike says.

"Then for whom?" I frowns. " I think that you cares for me. Not for your best friend, but for your boss, you don't even think about me. I am hurt." I faked  weeping a tear. Mike looks at me open mouthed.

"Haa! Since when you become this drama queen?" He smiles.

"From when you stops caring for me."  I pouted.

"Ok! Ok! Stop your drama. I knew you were okey when I found the bodies. But the police was already there when I came. So can't recover your car."

"So whom are you searching?" I am now confused.

"Who else! That Fuker Rajveer Mehra! But can't find him in the whole Dheradun. Maybe he left or hiding somewhere." Mike spat angrily and gulped down the whole glass.

"Now tell me where are you last night, why don't you come back to hotel." Mike looks at me.

"Hmm... the last night. Well.." remembering the incident with the girl is enough for placing a smile on my face. I don't know why but whenever I remembers her I feel something unknown on my mind, and wanted to feel it more.