Ch. 3 - coming home

Aman 's POV.

I am sitting on a throne. Hundreds of people kneeling to me, begging for my mercy. I am choosing among them and my executioner is sliced their throat. I am laughing like a Maniac. One is collecting their blood in a chalice. The chalice is now full and he poured the blood on my head. I try to taste the metallic test in my lips. But wait! it's not tested like blood. I open my eyes and see that the blood's colour is changed, it's now watery. No it's actually water. How dare they! The pour water in the name of blood! I will show them my warth. I try to stand up from the throne and again someone pours water on me. Ah! I roar in anger and stand up and .....

I am on my bed! What am I doing here and also totally wet! What's going on?

"Hello! wake up and shine!" I looked at Mike who sings as well as holding a jug.

Now I understand how am I getting wet

"Aaah!" I groans and take out my pistol under the pillow and shoots near his feet.

"What's wrong with you man! I am trying to wake up you!" Mike jumps.

"By pouring water on me?" I said furiously.

"yes! it's almost 11:30 a.m. and I still remember to threat from last night and when I came to pick up you, you are sleeping".

"Ok! I am going to be late, wait". And I enter my bathroom for shower. After 30 minutes I am ready wearing a black suit and get on the car.

"We are not using your jet." Mike says.

"Why?" I said checking my favourite gun.

"Because I am getting bored with your private jet. so I booked two tickets of Air India, economy class." He dances the tickets in front of me, showing his teeth.

"Are you fucking Idiot! You should booked the whole plane or at least buy business class! Not in a hundred year I am getting on that plane". I shouted.

"You don't want to go to India?" Mike asked me.

" Of course, I am hell eager to go to India and kill the fucker!" I said irritately.

"Then we are going." he said calmly," and after we kill him we are going to visit the Thor desert". He said dramatically.

" What the hell is wrong with you? Thor desert??" I said disbelievingly. some time I really thought that maybe he had 1 or 2 nuts loose in his mind.

In the flight, I am sitting near an old woman who is now eating my head thinking me of her dead son and talking non stop. I am in the last phase of my sanity when I hear Mike's chuckle from behind.

" It's for waking me up at 3:00 a.m. enjoy your journey".

" So it's all your plan, ha!" I said irritately.