Ch. 40. A strom is coming

Jasmine's POV

"Committing sin never felt so much virtuous."

I am not so much of religious person who dedicated their lives just in religion. I am just an average person who are taught from the childhood of do's and don't's. And I trust my religion, my Allah. We are taught from childhood that these things are good for doing and those things are bad. Doing those things means you are committing sin. Unforgivable sins.

Touching some male one in such way only married ones are allowed is not allowed among the unmarried women. It's one of the common beliefs. It's wrong to be intimate with them. I trusted and comply it. But only as far as now. I can't do this anymore. All of my weak denying and lying isn't working anymore. I can't lie to myself anymore. I can't deny myself anymore.

I have fallen in love.

It's true. And it's throbbing like a painful reminder all the time. Even after I am trying so hard to denying it. I can't fall for such a person, but right now all my rationality and all morals are worthless. I wish this time I have someone near me who can help me right now, tell me what should I do in this situation. Though I am not going to tell Aman anytime soon. Even after knowing what kind of person is he, what could he do, I just can't stop thinking about him. I can't stop touching him, looking at him.

The grip on my waist tighten around, making me look up at Aman's face. He is sleeping peacefully, a calm aura surrounded him. It's the third time we are sleeping together.

From a very early childhood I always sleep alone. And it never bothered me. I always thought I could not sleep with anyone else in the same bed, not even with my mommy. But right now, sleeping next to him feels the most natural thing in the world. As if it's the only way I always slept, cuddling with him, lying my head on his chest, hearing his calm and steady heartbeats. He makes me think such sinful thoughts that's I never thought before.

I raise my hand and touches his hairs, they are covering his forehead and reached down his eyes, adding a dark look in his face. He needs a haircut. I remove some hair in front of his eyes. I touches his nose and stiff a giggle when he squinched up his nose. Slowly I touch his check, jaw and throat. Then my hand went downwards touching and feeling his hard muscles through his tee shirt.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven and finally eight; I downed my fingers feeling his abdominal packs. Allah knows how he makes them. Maybe it's the result of his hitting the gym all the free time. I mentally nods my head and stop thinking about his packs. I have more important things to think.

I places my hand on his stomach and began to play with my fingers, drumming them on him, chuckling slowly.

"Should I take the shirt off? Then it will be better."

I paused my hand midway, hearing Aman's heavy morning voice. Damn! I got caught. I looked at him sheepishly with an apologistic smile.

"M.. Morning." I tried to get up, only for him to tighten his hand around me.

"Hmm. Morning, fiore. It's a really nice way to wake up. What did you say?" And here begin his all day long teasing.

"How long are you awake?" I asked him.

"Long enough to seeing you play with my body. Do you have a fetish with my body? Whenever I am asleep, you began your little touching play with me. Though I like that but still should I be concerned?" He feigns thinking while I opened my mouth and closed rapidly, not knowing what to say.

"I... I... Just... Wake up, it's getting late." I pulled his hand away from myself.

"Really? But your checks are saying something else. They are.... " My phone start ringing loudly, startling both of us. I use this moment and freed myself.