Ch. 11. Left with promise

Aman's POV

"Sir, I dropped her to her house. Anything else to do?" Jordan asked me over phone.

"No Jordan. You are free. Just send someone to look after her when she goes to the clinic. I don't want her to create any tiny problem."

I cut off the call and parked the car on the garage of the villa. It's now 5.30 a.m and still dark. I did not went inside, except sit near the front poolside. Mike has a fetish of pools. In his opinion, home means to be must have a pool. So when I told him to buy a house here, he surely bought it with a large front pool. Though it's good. After a long night or tired day, it freshen up the mind. I also learnt it from him.

 I also learnt it from him

( Nice villa, Right?)

A while later I went inside of the house. After taking a long needed shower I come to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee from the Cook. Yeah! I know! I suck at cooking. Not just me, Mike also. We can't boil an egg for fucks sake to save our lives. My father teaches us a many things, but cooking wasn't one of them.

I took one sip of the coffee. It's bitterness fill my mouth. No sweetness, just like my life. Father always told that we are Mafias, there wouldn't be anything else to our minds without our missions. And never was in my mind anything else. But for the first time I see some colour in my grey life. She is like a fresh wind in my windowless mind. I just saw her like two times and a feeling of familiarity is calling me towards her. As if I knew her, saw her somewhere else. She looks too much familiar but I can't find the missing piece.

I ignore the itching and went towards Mike's room. He is not outside, so he is surely sleeping. I tried to knock on his door but it is already slightly open. Entering his room, I see his sleeping position. Face buried in pillow, ass up, he is sleeping like a turned starfish. I chuckled a little at his posture. If he sleeps like this then I wonder what positions he uses on doing sex. I need to ask him. The thought makes my mouth lift upward.

Suddenly a plan come in my head and I let an evil chuckle. Time to disturb his peaceful sleep after he took my car from the warehouse and left me with his.

I come to the bed and poked his side to see how heavily is he sleeping. He just grunted in reply and stirred a little bit. ' Hmm! Really sleeping' I thought and look at his room for what I needed. And finally found it.

I place the music box next to his ear and sit down on the couch of the other side of the room. Take another gulp from the mug I prepare myself for the fun begin and switch the remot on.

One, two, three ...

and music starts in full blast. And the next thing, a loud bang come from the bed and Mike fall from it. A chain of loud cursing is on the way. He baffledly looked everywhere and finally his gaze fixed on me. He narrows his eyes on me. I know what's going to happen. But before his sweet adjectives are started I stopped him.