Ch. 15. Not again!!

Jasmine's POV

"I just can't believe you did not tell anyone about this!" Liza exclaimed, raising her hands towards above, along with a horrific gasp.

Over dramatic! Or maybe not. I don't know what to say. Yes I didn't tell a single person, not also Ramu kaka. And I surely won't tell her if that officer won't came yesterday and asked questions. After he gone Liza asked the details of the conversation with the officer and I don't know what came to me and I tell her everything. From the certain one's being wounded to him kidnapping me and threatened me to death if I open my mouth. So after I told her everything she pretty much stopped questioning me and began to panic for me. And I thought that she didn't asked anything after. But how much I was wrong! It's 10 a.m. at morning and Liza is now in my living room, sitting on the sofa, with a big cup of tea and her chattering is started. Looks like I made a grave mistake by reveling my secret to her. I feel like banging my head on the wall. What's gone is gone. I don't even want to remember that incident. Now I am regretting why I told her. She speaks a lot and very open hearted and I am her all time listener. I know that she considers me very close to her but am I consider her as my best friend? Answer is no. But I like her and she is very close to Ramu kaka to know about me. And she makes me smile. Not the fake ones I give everyone. The real ones. But sometimes she can be gone to a little overboard, just like now. Thanks Allah I didn't tell her his name, otherwise she will googled it or did something to collect all the information about him.ooff!!

I groaned loudly and rubs my face with both palms and hids my face behind it.

"Jasmine! You should complain about it to the police. You understand it right?"

No,no,no,no, we are not talking about this again. I clearly told her last day.

"Liza, not again. I told you that I am not going to tell anyone about this. Especially Ramu kaka. Got it! And not. are. you. Don't make me regret this and please shut your mouth." I angrily said. I don't want to anyone knows about it. Liza immediately stopped whatever she was going to say. I sighed and says,

"Sorry. I was not going to shout at you. But please understand, he is very dangerous. And I am not going to take any chances with it. Even if I have to lie to police or someone else. And you will not ever talk about it." I raise my finger to her and narrow my eyes. She nods in affirmative. I sighed and raise the cup to take a sip of the tea.

"Yeah, I promise I am not going to spill anything to anyone. I just curious a little bit." She gives me a sheepish smile. I raise a brow at her.

"Really! Curious? You are not worried about me?"

" Of course I am. That's why I came here first place." She says and I smiled a little.

"Why? For babysitting me? Don't worry, I don't think he or his gang is still here." I easily said.

" Haa! How did you know he is not here? Are you interested on him? That's why you keeps track on him?"

I opened my mouth and paused, literally. Here we go! The regular, always kidding, leg pulling, gutter minded Liza is back. Only she could think that anyone would be interested in their kidnappers, more than a mafia man. But before I even answered her she begins,

"Wait! You saw him right? How was he looks like? I never saw an international mafia before, just the local hooligans and also from afar. I heard they looked very dangerous, scary, with big scars on their faces and..."

" Stop!" I shouted and she pouted. There is a grin on her face and her eyes are big as if she watches her favorite chocolate dangling in front of her nose. Allah! Really!