Ch. 5. No Anesthesia

Jasmine's POV

'Bang'! 'Bang'! 'Bang'!

I literally jumped from the chair. What's going on?? I turn on the table lamp and rubs my eyes to took off the leftover sleep from my eyes. I don't know how much bad one's life can be. I mean I am sleeping on a chair on an empty stomach! Cut me some slack. But no! On the midnight there have to be someone on the door.

' No, no , Jasmine, be cool. Maybe someone is sick and needs you'. I am trying to think practically. 'But what if some bad man is there?'

I am deciding that if I should open the door or not, then again the banging on the door started. After the fourth banging it stopped. But then I heard a more loud sound and jumps in fear. The door's lock broke and someone come inside. I hurriedly Switched the main light and looks at the man standing on the door.

Oh my god! It's the same man whose eyes are exactly same as mine I saw at the road saving the cat, standing here with a gun in his hand.

"Where is the doctor?" He asked
me, but I am too speechless to say anything. He is looking so
dangerous and rough, I gulped in fear. He is totally wet, why should he not. It's raining heavily outside. But oh! no! What's happened to his shoulder? It's bleeding. Is he hurt??

"I said where is the damn doctor" he shouted roughly and I jumped out from fear.

"I.. I am the d.d.. doctor" I stammers. "What happened to you?"

He comes to me tumbling a little.
"Take the bullet out." He ordered.

Ok so he was got shooted.'relax Jas, nothing is going to happen'. I mentally calms myself and takes a step towards him.

"Do it fast."He again groans, but this time in pain.

I take a deep breath and say, "Lay down on the bed."

and he jumps on the bed

and he jumps on the bed. I hurriedly sets the tools and medical kits and opened the buttons of his shirt. His left coller bone is bleeding and a bullet is still inside. I look at him and see that he is already looking at me.

"Look there is a bullet inside, it's a police case, I need to call the police. Just give me a sec, I am going to call the police and..." before I finished my words he puts his gun towards me and hissed.

"Fuck the police, you are not going to call the cops. Am I clear? Or I will shoot you on your head!"

Ok, he is too much dangerous. I don't want to die today. So I do what any other normal person will be done in my situation. I frantically nods my head in understanding.

"Good". He says taking back his gun and I breath eagerly.

I began my work. The wound is not that deep but still it is, also it's bleeding a lot. I try to stop the bleeding as much as I can. Until the bullet is getting out, the bleeding would not be stopped. I go to the fridge and take out a bottle of Lidocaine and put it in injection.

As I am going to push it on his arm, he catch my hand with his injured hand as his other one is already occupied with the gun

"What in the name of Fuck is the shit it is?"

"Umm.. it's Anesthesia?" I answered but it looks like more a question to myself.

" I don't need it, just take out the bullet." He left my hand and groans in pain.

"Ha! What are you talking?" I looked at him like I am seeing an alien. "Without anesthesia I can't take out the bullet. You can't bear with the pain, it hurts like hell."

I am now irritated by this man. The man! What is he thinks about himself! Ha! A freaking superman or something? Well I know that he looks like kind of eye candy to girls. I mean why not? He has this perfect body and six pack abs lying on the bed. I never ever seen someone with this body like a supermodel...

Wait!! Stop this! The poor man is lying in pain and I am here thinking about his abs! What the hell is wrong with me and my perverted mind. Come back to reality. Come come....

"Stop looking at me like this and do your work." He again shouted.

"But it...."

" Look I don't have time for your blabbering and I already bore much more pain then this. So just shut the fuck up and take the damn thing out". Now he says calmly, his eyes are bloodshot .

"Ok ok, now can you please close your mouth and let me do my work?" I give him a cheeky smile and he rolled his eyes.

After some seconds I take out the bullet. Now I just have to stich it up. But it looks like I pull it a little bit roughly because when I took the bullet out and smiled at him, he looks like to going to kill me. His lower lip is stuck between his teeth and a little blood is there.

"Are you really a doctor? Who torture their patients like this?" He says breathlessly.

" Yes. Of course I am. I am an MBBS, you want to see the certificate?" What am I looked like? This man! He needs to thanks me. But no! He is now criticize me. Just wait when I stitches you. I thinks and do a evil laugh in my mind.

But it looks like he understands me and understand that it will be better to close his mouth. I silently stitches the wound and bandages it. Now it's all clear.

"Look it's done. Now talk...." What! Is he sleeping? Oh no! He
become unconscious. Great! I knew it! and he doesn't let me to give him anesthesia. Now what should I do? Ahh!

"Just wake up! Then I am going to teach you how to treat someone. Rough, idiot man." I glared at him.

Hi guys! Thanks a lot to all of you who read my story and voted for this. I love you guys so much ❤️ ❤️❤️💕 .
So I am saying that I used and will be using some pictures. But they are not for the faces of the characters. The pictures are going to be used for mental images. So don't be puzzled. I mostly used the pictures for showing some place, dress, food or some other things. You can imagine the characters as you like. Take care guys , thanks a lot and give me your love and vote 😘😘😘😘😍😍